LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

S.B.Sharma's Forum (57)

Forum Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Dr. Tripathi Sir, you r a very ideal personality in the field of library science bec…"

S.B.Sharma replied Sep 24, 2018 to Register Your Name for UGC-NET Preparation

14 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by MOHD ASHRAF

"Dr. Tripathi Sir, you r a very ideal personality in the field of library science bec…"

S.B.Sharma replied Sep 24, 2018 to Register Your Name for UGC-NET Preparation

14 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by MOHD ASHRAF

"1.google has all type of information but some times it is not authentic means. on th…"

S.B.Sharma replied Jan 16, 2018 to Why do we need a library? Google hai na!

31 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by HEMPRAKASH VERMA

"Not at all, your college can get Institutional membership of INDEST Consortium hoste…"

S.B.Sharma replied Nov 8, 2016 to Membership of N-List

2 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Selvam M

"RECENTLY ONLINE PAYMENT is submitted successfully for librarian post in Rajasthan"

S.B.Sharma replied Oct 26, 2016 to Fees Payment Page Error in Librarian Grade III form (Jaipur)

13 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Rajan Kumar

"so many discussions have been available  in this lis link search NAAC on the discuss…"

S.B.Sharma replied Sep 19, 2016 to How to Prepare the Library for NAAC Inspection

9 Feb 25, 2022
Reply by Rams

"minimum two copies of the same title and maximum as per your requirement. "

S.B.Sharma replied Sep 13, 2016 to How many copies of books can be purchased for a same titlte.

1 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by S.B.Sharma

"Dear Sir, I want to submit my view regarding Library Assistant and Professional Assi…"

S.B.Sharma replied Aug 3, 2016 to ILA seeks Opinions/Suggestions from LIS Professionals regarding UGC Pay Review Committee

4 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by DR AKASH BABU JAIN

"Dear Library Professional, I want to submit my view regarding Library Assistant and…"

S.B.Sharma replied Jul 25, 2016 to UGC Pay Review Committee : My Views

4 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Not at all. if the candidate appeared  in the interview. committee can not be given…"

S.B.Sharma replied May 31, 2016 to Minimum Interview Marks given by Selection Committee Members.

6 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by VISHNU K. GUPTA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop