Dr. Kundan Jha updated their profile
Apr 8

Dr. Vijay Raghav Tiwari's Forum (58)

Forum Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear  It is Turnitin we are using the same. "

Dr. Vijay Raghav Tiwari replied Feb 2, 2017 to Plagiarism checking software

6 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"The question is not that Ph.D. is easy or not but NET is also not very difficult.…"

Dr. Vijay Raghav Tiwari replied Mar 19, 2015 to NET is going to be compulsory for all PhD & M.Phil holders

26 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Ram Singh Bairwa

"Well I feel it is a welcome decision, because all NET passed candidates will get som…"

Dr. Vijay Raghav Tiwari replied Mar 18, 2015 to NET is going to be compulsory for all PhD & M.Phil holders

26 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Ram Singh Bairwa

"Friends I dont understand this argument that any digitization is allowed in the int…"

Dr. Vijay Raghav Tiwari replied Aug 13, 2014 to The Copyright (Amendment) Act 2012

20 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by SHIROMANI BAJAJ

"Dear Raja Please note down the address mail info@isa.in International Subscription…"

Dr. Vijay Raghav Tiwari replied Apr 1, 2014 to Purchasing Journal Back Volumes for Dental College

4 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Balachandran S

"To my knowledge it is only for teaching posts. regards vrt"

Dr. Vijay Raghav Tiwari replied Jul 25, 2013 to Relaxation in Upper Age in Recruitment for the Teaching Post

1 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Dr. Vijay Raghav Tiwari

"Dear Usha Please find the file for help in protecting pdf contents"

Dr. Vijay Raghav Tiwari replied Jul 18, 2013 to How to protect PDF or word files

7 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Priyanka Das Gupta

"Dear Charu I have certain points to make. If a librarian joins on day one of the es…"

Dr. Vijay Raghav Tiwari replied May 9, 2013 to Stock Verification is Troubling the Sleep of Librarians

6 May 12, 2013
Reply by vijay choudhary

"Dear Sunil I will send the paper in time. I had already committed to John. Please w…"

Dr. Vijay Raghav Tiwari replied Mar 10, 2013 to Call for Paper

11 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Dear Momita This is quit a genuine weightage given. You are complaining this becaus…"

Dr. Vijay Raghav Tiwari replied Jan 17, 2013 to Lack of Uniformity in WBCSE....Is this a justice to all???

13 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Harin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop