LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
12 minutes ago
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
53 minutes ago
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
1 hour ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
8 hours ago
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
17 hours ago
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
yesterday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
yesterday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday

Those who qualified UGC NET DECEMBER 2014 can download their e - certificate now by entering  their registered mail id and password in the link (www.ugcnetonline.in).

Views: 8591

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Sir, I tried to download my e-certificate but could'nt succeed.  which email Id should be used to download. CBSE December 2014 or registered earlier user id and password. I tried with both . please guide me.

Sir, I applied UGC NET Dec.-2014 through CBSE NET portal. I used gamil ID for filling the form in Dec. 2014.

But Now used same email ID in UGC NET portal, It shows wrong. Please help me,

how can I download my certificate. 

Thank you I have downloaded my UGC-NET certificate of December 2014

I have downloaded my UGC-NET certificate of December 2014,Thank you KAMBIAKMUAN GUITE sir

welcome

Hi Friends,

I have qualified UGC NET DEC 2014, And Successfully downloaded my e- certificate.

Thank you KAMBIAKMUAN GUITE sir for your kind information.

welcome.

I have downloaded Dec14 UGC Net e-certificate.

Thanks for giving information.

Dear Sir,

Due to some unknown reason my gmail Id- vkantil87@gmail.com, which is registered with UGC NET Bureau for UGC-NET 2014 December Examination is not working at present and I am unable to access my UGC NET Account for retrieving my UGC NET e-Certificate for December, 2014 examination.

what i do. tell me.

What is your date of birth

Sir please download my NET Dec 2014 Certificate. vishnu5966@rediffmail.com dob-08/02/1979
Roll No. 51590157

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp