LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
10 hours ago
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
13 hours ago
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
yesterday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
yesterday
nidhi singh updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday

Dear all

If anybody has access to study material (e-form) of PGDLAN (IGNOU), kindly forward to me.

regards

Views: 5758

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

thanks

The site of e-gyankosh says"The University is in the process of reviewing IPR policy and hence access to the content of eGyanKosh is restricted till further orders"

&

e-pg pathshala is not opening

dear mam,

I think I have some study material of PGDLAN .

But I am going to attend the ICDL so after return I will send you

with regards

sonali

I am Harineeswaran i need LIS study material for preparing UGC NET/ SET please send me  my E.MAIL ID   harinees.lis@gmail.com, 

please send me 

thanks

shamsraza@Gmail.com

9430247793

sir,

kindly provide PGDLAN study material on my mail id

saneeshpbaby@gmail.com

Hi All,

I am having these study material in PDF form.

Can you please share your email address for sharing?

Cheers!

Anant Kulkarni

Sir,
Please mail me
roushan_2449@rediffmail.com

plz send to

ojharawish@gmail.com

thanks a lot sir

Sir 

please mail me 

lalmohamamed@yahoo.com

Thanks Anant

my email is seema313@gmail.com. but can't you share the study material on LIS links platform for the benefit of all, as I am observing so many users are in need of this.

regards

I am Harineeswaran i need LIS study material for preparing UGC NET/ SET please send me  my E.MAIL ID   harinees.lis@gmail.com, 

thanks and Regards

V.Harineeswaran

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp