LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
yesterday
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
yesterday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
Friday
nidhi singh updated their profile
Friday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday

Opinion against minium marks for different category

I have a serious objection towards the cut off mark essential for the General category of students who write the UGC exam. To decide a candidate if he has passed or failed in the UGC exam the differentiation in the marks is not acceptable. The eligibility to write UGC has a differentiation in marks which I do not object. But to decide if I have passed or failed in UGC has been declared with different marks for different category, which is very undigestable.Kindly consider and make an equal assessment for all categories. This is my personal opinion which i consider is essential for the future development of our country's education system.

Views: 1943

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

I too agreed with you Sir

I also belongs to OBC Category.I Have 61% in NET Exam, But I Filled my Form in Gen Category...Why? I Dont want to Hurt any Community, But I am Totaly Disagree with UGC Criteria for Qualifying UGC/NET Exam at different lavels. This system is Totaly wrong. I Want to say Much More on This Topic but there is No Use to Reading a book to a Buffalo. I Just Want to say that in India There are so many programmes started to get a tallent, like (DID, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, Indian Idol, Sur Kshetra, and so on , Why they can't take desicion category wise, why they are in search of a talented singer or dancer. “Biology gives you a brain. Life turns it into a mind.” " God Gives us same Mind ,No Mind is Poor by Birth nor different by Race , Religion, Sex or Age"The purpose of education is to replace an empty mind with an open one.

You are right Ashok, there is no use in blowing BANSUREE here.

Today's  World's Greatest Personalities are on Peak Due to There Talent not due to their Religion, Race and Sex. 

Yes, apart from eligibility (PG percentage) criteria for appearing the NET exam, WE ALSO DO NOT MIND THE DIFFERENCE OF FEES for prospectus and NET registration. But disparity in qualifying NET percentage, is really regrettable.
Just an anology: you give discounts for appearing 100 mts race, but general candidate has to run 100 mts and others less than 100 mts is really demotivating.

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp