LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
1 hour ago
Profile IconMumtaz Nazir, Kamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and 1 more joined LIS Links
1 hour ago
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
10 hours ago
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
yesterday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
yesterday
shankar das updated their profile
yesterday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday
Profile IconVANPARIYA ROHITKUMAR VALLABHBHAI, Bapan Chandra Das, Archana S. Mangave and 2 more joined LIS Links
Monday
Dr. Divyanshu Gupta posted an event
Monday

Dear all

 

We all agree our beloved Lislinks forum was very supportive during our preparation for NET examination.  NOw it is time to find how many of the Lislinks members have qualified in the NET examination whose results have been declared yesterday.

I request all the NET qualified members to kindly reply.

Kanchi

By the way I have qualified the NET June 2012.

Views: 1652

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Hai to all,

I too cleared ugcnet June 2012 with very very thankful to all  LIS Links members.

my scores paper I -  84

paper II - 82

paper III - 110

 I am also thank full to Lis Link Community  for getting  me UGC NET 2012 June,

and also thanks all the friends those who are shared the question and answers throuh the group chat

Thanks once agian

ANANDRAJ K C

congrats sir.

Thank you madam.  Congratulations to you too.

I have cleared ugcnet June 2012.

Roll no. 61590100

I = 72

II = 68

III = 106 

Total = 246

congratulations sir! 

I have cleared UGC-NET June 2012 in OBC category

Roll No.36590013   - ANANDA RAMESH A

My marks   P-1  --   52

                  P-2  --   80

                  P-3  --   88

Many thanks to LIS links.

hi dear all I have also cleared net exam

Mys score 60, 70, 110

thank u

I too extend my best wishes to Lislinks for the support it provided me to get through the NET this time.hope it wud continue the same in future also
I too extend my best wishes to Lislinks for the support it provided me to get through the NET this time.hope it wud continue the same in future also

thanks to lislinks it is the most useful network it is the link to my success

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp