LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
7 hours ago
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
12 hours ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
14 hours ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
18 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday

Forum Discussions (10,724)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Any one from MAHARASHTRA STATE OR NAGPUR EXAM CENTRE. to move to HC against UGC net exam result?

June 2012 net exam any one from Maharashtra to move to High Court against UGC

Started by parful walde in Discussion

2 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by parful walde

UGC letter to all Universities Regarding: Establishment of Academic Job Portal

Dear Professionals Good Step by UGC for Job Seekers UGC letter to all Universities Regarding: Establishment of Academic Job Portal It will…

Started by Kaushik Parmar in Discussion

1 Oct 8, 2012

How Can UGC Have different eligibility criteria for passing NET Exam ?

Dear friends  I want to discus on UGC 's  policy which against our constitutional right-  right to equality  (article 14 ) I think there is…

Started by Hitendrasinh Trikamsinh Desai in Discussion

101 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

Where to Find Online Study Material in Library and Information Science

Please provide list of website where library and information science online study material can be found.

Started by anujstudent123 in Discussion

4 Oct 8, 2012

How do I prepare for the UGC NET exam paper III?

Hello Everyone, I am new to LIS links. I would like to know what book I should refer to for preparing for the UGC NET paper III. I passed…

Started by NV in Discussion

9 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by NV

polythene covering for books

Dear friends Are any of you using vista foil or similar kind of polythene covering for the books in the library?  We would like to go ahead…

Started by Veeresh Hiremath in Discussion

1 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Rameshwar Dayal

Do I get a Good Job ?

Me passed MLISC with first class Experienced in  five years in self financing Engieering College ( presently working also)  Passed UGC NET…

Started by Harin in Discussion

2 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Harin

Need journal article/Project/thesis etc. related to “EVALUATION OF SEARCH ENGINES”

Dear Professionals, I am doing PGLAN in IGNOU and planned to do project on “EVALUATION OF SEARCH ENGINES”. Pl. provide me some journal arti…

Started by Ananda Ramesh A in Discussion

4 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Ananda Ramesh A

RULES FOR COLLECTING LIBRARY FINE

Dear professionals, I would like to know the nominal charges for collecting fine for overdue,loss of book,loss of library token,damage of b…

Started by MALA.A in Discussion

4 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by MALA.A

Librarians of National Library from 1901 - Present Day

National Library of India   Librarians of National Library from 1901 - Present Day Mr. John Macfarlane, 1901 - 1906   Mr. Hari Nath De, 19…

Started by Reshmi Sarkar in Discussion

1 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Dr.K.Murugan

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp