LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
2 hours ago
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
7 hours ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
9 hours ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
13 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday

Forum Discussions (10,724)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Truth about DU Libraries published in HT's

Real truth about libraries in Renowed Delhi University.....

Started by Gayatri Sharma in Discussion

1 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

KVS Librarian Result are Published

Please find herewith the result as attach file.

Started by Asheesh Kamal in Discussion

2 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by jayshrimondal

CENTRE WISE NET RESULT-JRF– 55 & LECTURESHIP – 972 (PASSING PERCENTAGE–6 % approx.)

Attachment contains NET RESULT - June 2012 centre wise JRF – 55 & LECTURESHIP – 972 (PASSING PERCENTAGE – 6 % approx.) Congrats to all…

Started by Ananda Ramesh A in Discussion

2 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by SIMHACHALAM TERLI

How To Write Training/internship Report in a Library

Dear Professionals,   Share your valuble Ideas

Started by jaison baby in Discussion

3 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

Professionals who have passed NET before passing Master Degree

I need help: I have cleared NET this time. During applying NET I mention in the application form as MLISc appeared. Now I passed MLISc. S…

Started by Shivraj Pandey in Discussion

2 Oct 30, 2012

NET JUNE 2012 E-CERTIFICATE

When will UGC issue e-certificates of the NET June 2012

Started by DR AKASH BABU JAIN in Discussion

12 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Dhiraj Raut

Documents to be send to UGC after passing NET

I have cleared NET this time. During applying NET I mention in the application form as MLISc appeared. Now I passed MLISc. So, is it requi…

Started by Shivraj Pandey in Discussion

3 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

information

pls tell pay scale of school librarian

Started by gurwinder singh in Discussion

2 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by gurwinder singh

Bibliographical source

Please suggest bibliographical source for book selection of medical books.

Started by Ajay Yadav in Discussion

3 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Ajay Yadav

plzzzzz give me Answer

22. Assertion (A) : In ColonClassification, 2 representsmother country and 44represents India. A givenlibrary in India can use 2 or 44for I…

Started by rahul chaturvedi in Discussion

0 Oct 28, 2012

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp