Thumbnail

A Webinar on Building Smart Libraries with RFID Technology at Online: Zoom

March 29, 2024 from 5pm to 6pm
Friday
Samir Sisodiya is now a member of LIS Links
Friday

Dr. Badan Barman's Forum (1,375)

Forum Replied To (1061) Replies Latest Activity

"Sir, A good academic record is under the purview of institutions and generally varie…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Jun 4, 2023 to Consistent Good Academic Record for Librarian Post

1 Jun 4, 2023
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"It's good that you are moving to the open journal system. However, to my knowledge,…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied May 19, 2023 to New Website of College Libraries: A UGC Care-Listed Journal

2 May 19, 2023
Reply by Dr. Ashis Biswas

"Sir, Thank you for bringing the "Digital Humanities" to our eyesight. Your call for…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Feb 1, 2023 to Invitation to Contribute Article for Special Issue of DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology (DJLIT) on Digital Humanities and Librarianship.

1 Feb 1, 2023

"Sir, Kindly consult this one UGC Regulation 2018"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Jan 6, 2023 to What is the Reason behind the Deputy Librarian Pay Scale differ in Central Universities?

1 Jan 6, 2023

"Thank you sir. The documents that you have supplied here are really important for me…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Dec 9, 2022 to One Nation One Subscription

4 Dec 12, 2022
Reply by Rikki Singh Cintury

"As per my knowledge, DELNET provides Email service, especially the RENNIC Email faci…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Sep 22, 2022 to Confusion Question

3 Oct 13, 2022
Reply by shraddha shahane

"A concordance is an alphabetical list of the principal words used in a book or body…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Sep 15, 2022 to What is Concordance Means

1 Sep 15, 2022

"Sir, Kindly consult this page: https://www.ugc.ac.in/pdfnews/4033931_UGC-Regulation_…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Sep 11, 2022 to Required Latest UGC Norms for Recruitment of Library Staff

3 Oct 25, 2023
Reply by v.srinivasa rao

"Dear Rahul, I am sorry, we do not have such kind of data."

Dr. Badan Barman replied Jul 31, 2022 to UGC Approved List of Journals in All Subjects 2019

17 Jul 31, 2022

"Step 1: Go to: https://www.scopus.com/ Step 2: Click on "Sources" Step 3: Click on "…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Jul 15, 2022 to UGC Care Listed Group-II or SCOPUS Indexed Journals and Conferences

1 Jul 15, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop