LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
6 hours ago
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"Dear All Librarian, PFA Call for Book Chapters/Research Papers for Edited Book To be Published with ISBN under IIP International Publi"
6 hours ago
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you upCall for Chapters Transforming Libraries in the Age of AI: Towards a Smarter Knowledge Ecosystem to?"
6 hours ago
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
6 hours ago
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
6 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted an event

7 Days Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on AI IN EDUCATION AND RESEARCH at Assam

October 9, 2026 at 6pm to October 15, 2026 at 7pm
23 hours ago
Namita Bayan is attending Paradip Sen Roy's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on "Library Automation Using Koha" at Online

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Sunday
Hemanta Kumar Biswal posted an event
Thumbnail

National Conference on “Intelligent and Smart Digital Library (ISDL-2026)” at IIT Kharagpur at IIT Kharagpur

December 21, 2026 at 9am to December 22, 2026 at 6pm
Sunday
S. Jaffer Basha left a comment for Sanjana Saini
Saturday
Sanjana Saini and S. Jaffer Basha are now friends
Friday
Shariyan Ahmed and INDU ROHILLA are now friends
Friday
S. Jaffer Basha joined Dr. Badan Barman's group
Friday
Dr.S.Raonak Salim left a comment for S. Jaffer Basha
Thursday
Dr.S.Raonak Salim updated their profile
Thursday
Dr. U. PRAMANATHAN and Dr. Anjaneya Naik are now friends
Thursday
Raj Tilak posted an event

6th LISACON 2026 at Bangalore. India

November 12, 2026 at 9am to November 14, 2026 at 5pm
Thursday
Paradip Sen Roy shared their event on Facebook
Thursday
Dr. Manoj Das posted an event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on Library Automation Using Koha at Cooch Behar, West Bengal

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Thursday
Paradip Sen Roy posted an event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on "Library Automation Using Koha" at Online

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Thursday
Dr. Anil Kumar Jharotia posted discussions
Thursday

UGC NET Dec 2015 E-certificates are Available Now

Dear Professionals,

UGC NET Dec 2015 e-certificates are now available in http://www.ugcnetonline.in. Please visit the site and download.

Best regards,

Akhil Bose

Views: 17871

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

thanks sir

what about JRF certificates?

Dear Sir,

I have qualified in Dec2015 examination.I could not find any information regarding downloading e-certificate in  my profile area using my email Id and password.Please help me.

R.Senthil Kumaran

http://www.ugcnetonline.in/

click on link and login and download certificate

Thank You Sir

But I visit the link and login using my email Id and password,Icould not find nothing regarding the e-certificate download information.Please can any body show the image how log in page appears,when e-certificate download available

Hello Sir

Is it require to send the attested documents for gettig the e certificate of DEC 2015 examination.

Please guide me

I am also having the same problem , i cant download my e certificate of Dec 2015 Net. when I am giving my Email ID -the command you email id does not exist is coming what do 

Dear Sir,

When I login only my Dec-2014 certificate display but in spite of this I have qualified June-2015 NET and Dec-2015 JRF, how can I access my other both certificate, please guide me sir. I shall be thankful to you.

Yes its working..... I have downloaded.....Thanks Mr Akhil Bose....

Thanks Sir,,,
I have downloaded my certificate.....

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp