LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
13 hours ago
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
16 hours ago
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
yesterday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
yesterday
nidhi singh updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday

Hello all,

I recently join KVS as a librarian. Principal ask me to fill teacher's dairy but I do not know what to write and what type of plan included in dairy. Please explain me how and what to write in it. 

Views: 5775

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Hello
Please raise this forum over
http://kvlibrarians.grou.ps

  • Thanks

Hi 

First of all congratulation to you and welcome to KVS family 

and now come to the diary you don't worry, refer KVS Library Policy 2012 daft.

  • Thanks

Here is the format of the Librarians' Diary intended for KV Librarians.

http://kvlibrarians.grou.ps/632823

Courtesy: KV Librarians' Network

  • Thanks

Dear Divya

 Pl. visit 1)  http://www.zietmumbai.in/library.html       2)https://libraryzietmumbai.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/san_model-alp...;,

          you can also download In-service course report.If any further query pl. send mail on my mail id:sandeep.singh.bhu@gmail.com.

Congratulations Divya ji for KVS Librarian.........................

  • Thanks
  • Thanks

.

  • Thanks

I am Asst. Librarian at Army Public School and I too have to fill teacher's diary. I have made 6 columns for it. Those are Period, Class, Total Strength, Present, Absent and Activity of the Class. The activity of class is filled by the activity taken up by the class in the period. I generally fill this column by making students read Story Books in English, Hindi. But many a times it's annoying. 

At the start of the session I had requested my Principal to help me out with the teacher's Diary as to what I should mention in it and that we don't have a B.Ed degree. She called me a day later and asked me to make these columns. 

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp