LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
9 hours ago
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
12 hours ago
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
23 hours ago
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
yesterday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
yesterday
nidhi singh updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday

Problem in Downloading the UGC NET Certificate December 2015

All the Respected Sir/Madam,

I qualified UGC NET in the year December 2015 but I could not download my e certificate.

Views: 1794

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Sir, I also could not download my Dec 2014 NET Certificate. UGC has some problem. You have to go to the UGC Office, New Delhi.

Should collect correct information form UGC/CBSE websites. I Think there is no option to downloads E-certificate for December 2015.

I was having having the same problem but i filed a RTI enclosing mark sheet of dec 2015 and other certificates and they provided me the download link on my earlier email id instead of new registered email id. 

Thanks, Mr.Arun Sharma for your information.i filed a  RTI enclosing mark sheet of dec 2015 and other certificates and they provided me the download link on my earlier email id instead of new registered email id. I got my certificate.

There of many candidates, whose certificate of Dec 2014 NET were not uploaded by UGC till date. My one friend went to UGC regarding this matter, but no proper response and no certificate. Confused, what to do now? Even all relevant documents have been sent earlier by speed post.

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp