LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
6 hours ago
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
11 hours ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
13 hours ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
17 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday

It's a trend and needs to maintain the records of activities held in past. Newspaper Clipping is one of the most common method of performing such sort of work. Here, in this forum, I am sharing the way of doing/keeping the newspaper clippings virtually at the library website with all the data; metadata and related information related to events and heppings with a simple html page.

See the below model...

Source Code: newspaperclipping_munesh.html

To make it more purposeful the above model page can be customized by applying more idea and coding.

Professionals requiring help in implementing this feature in their library may contact me. Surely, I'll help them. 

Thank you.

Munesh

Views: 2140

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear Munesh,

Please help me regarding online  newspaper clipping much interest to implement and please assist for us.

My email Id is

santhsha.lisc@gmail.com

Help me too in this regard my mail id wvasanthi@gmail.com

Thanks

Dear Sir,

i'm interested ..can you help me..we have a large record of news paper clipping..

Regards

Mahesh singh Rawat

maheshsingh9275@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

Very good afternoon, I am interested to make digital record some important Article those are published in News Papers regularly so what is the procedure plz help me in this regard.

With Thanks & Regards

Email-Id- aseemdas9002@gmail.com

Iam interested in kindly help me regarding this my mail ID: vswarnamugi@gmail.com

i am also interested my email id is rohillavijay@yahoo.co.in

Sir,

 I am interested in your concept. in digitizing our news paper clippings.please e-mail me the format as and when it is ready. My Mail I D is ronypaika@gmail.com

i am also interested my email id is mahesh.sati@gmail.com

Sir,

Please help me regarding online  newspaper clipping much interest to implement.

geethanjali11289@gmail.com

Regards.

Hello Munesh,

I would like to learn this. Plz note my email sonaliak82@gmail.com

Regards,

Sonali

Dear Sir

I would also like to implement the same, my email id is vb_lode@yahoo.com

Thanks and Regards

Vijay Bhasker

I am interested in kindly help me regarding this my mail ID:is pandu.mudhavath@gmail.com

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp