LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
1 hour ago
Profile IconMumtaz Nazir, Kamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and 1 more joined LIS Links
1 hour ago
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
10 hours ago
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
yesterday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
yesterday
shankar das updated their profile
yesterday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday
Profile IconVANPARIYA ROHITKUMAR VALLABHBHAI, Bapan Chandra Das, Archana S. Mangave and 2 more joined LIS Links
Monday
Dr. Divyanshu Gupta posted an event
Monday

 R/Sir, 

i want to know abut the qualifying criteria of supplementary result published by UGC.

Views: 5050

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

only god knows nobody knows

dear friend have passion UGC will reveal qualfiying criteria of supplementary result. I thing you have to go for next exam prepration. If you will give the heed on this result you will spoil your next result also so all the best your next result's UGC NET.

 

sir ji bilkul thik keh rahe ho 

Hi Chalam Terli,

I saw your letter regarding the supplementary june 2012 ugc net result and i am also interested in supporting that letter.
Since, there is also a major issue of criteria that is false.Like when you visit http://ugcnetonline.in/qualifying_criteria.pdf in this the criteria is as below :

Category-wise Qualifying Criteria for Lectureship Eligibility in UGC-NET held on 24th June 2012
Minimum Qualifying Percentage
Category                           Paper-I Paper-II Paper-IIIAggregate Of all Three Papers
General                              40% 40% 50% 65%
OBC(Non Creamy Layer)     35% 35% 45% 60%
SC/ST/PWD                       35% 35% 40% 55%

Kindly note the percentage for genral category.

I have scored the below marks in general category, which shows that my paper percentage is higher than the criteria set marks and aggregate goes down??? 

Roll No Subject Code Name Paper-I Paper-II Paper-III Aggregate
17100035 10 MEENAKSHI RANJAN GANDOTRA 56.00% 58.00% 54.67% 56.00% 
 

 

I wish to understand the matter and i have been mailing the UGC authority but they haven't responded.Kindly let me know what can i do further. I also support the letter that you have posted on this site addressing to UGC and MHRD.

With High Hopes.

 

I have scored the below marks in OBC category, my percentage is higher than the criteria...then what is the Qualifying Criteria for Lectureship in supplementary june 2012 ugc net result???

Roll No Subject Code Name Paper-I Paper-II Paper-III Aggregate
23590064 59 BHAVESHKUMAR N RAVAL 64.00% 58.00% 57.33% 59.43%

Yes Mr. Jose i also want to know what the qualifying criteria of supplementary result published by ugc

UGC has applied subject wise qualifying criteria. Subject (Computer science, Marathi, Music etc) in which, few students were passed earlier, UGC applied original criteria which was given in original advertisement i.e. 40% (sc), 45%(OBC) and 50% (Open) . But in case of subjects, like Management, Commerce etc. in which large number of students were passed, UGC just declared passed to those who got more that 54.01% (SC/ST/PH), 59.01 (OBC) and 64.01 (Open).

UGC awarded JRF to only those who have score more that 70%.

Mr. Raut I belongs OBC and my score is 59.43% but I am not qualify why

What is your subject? please provide roll no. also.

please check the result person who got 62 % in general clear net......

PLEASE GIVE ME A ROLL NO., SO I CAN CHECK IT

Dear,

my roll no is 31010107 sub economics cat. obc 

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp