LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
8 hours ago
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
13 hours ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
16 hours ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
20 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday

KVS Decleared Result for Librarian - 2018

Views: 14303

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

highest score kya hai

interview mai 4 ya 5 guna candidate ko call karna chiya tha hum log court ja rahe hai kvs ke against

Respected Sir I am with you. My name is Maksood Ahmad, from Gurgaon, Haryana. I got 129 marks in OBC. Really it is very worrying to call only 2 candidates for 1 seat. Even in UPSC, 3 candidates are called.

Ahmed sir muje bhi mere marks pta krne h plss  tell me me kese check kru apne

marks

I got 130 in OBC still I could not find my name in the list..

File RTI against kvs

Mark list kaha a rahi hai please link post kar doo. Sir plz

ya,I totally agree with you.

sahi hai sir 

Are kese dekhu result??

abhi nhi pta chal payega 

Court jane ke lai money collect kaise kar rhe ho.

Court jana chahiye.

KVS called 5X candidates FOR interview previous recruitment.

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp