LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
11 hours ago
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
16 hours ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
19 hours ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
22 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday

Dear All,

It seems that many of us are looking for BLIS and MLIS Study Material of IGNOU.

So I am sharing the study materials as complete set, instead of downloading separate ones.

Please download the same from the link – http://we.tl/H47AnkYGNU

Important Note – This link is valid only for 7 days. So hurry up>>>>

I hope it will help.

Views: 33415

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear Friends,

Sorry for the delayed reply, as I am busy with company work.

Please find the MLIS Study Material shared below -

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-XFh68sudfrdF9tMF9veHlWeEk...

Regards,
Anant Kulkarni

Thank you so m

Thank you so much sir, I hv received the MLIS study materials but I want PGDLAN study materials. Plz help me to my email id-tindrakr@yahoo.com

Hi,

Please find the PGDLAN Study Material Download Link -

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-XFh68sudfrdXlWb0FRLTVTdm8...

Cheers!!!!

Anant Kulkarni

Sir,

I have received the PGDLAN study material you sent and I feel very proud of your timely help. God bless you.

thank you sir for your help and support.

Dear Sir,

I need Ignou studymaterial for preparing UGC NET exam. Kindly send to me through My mail ID is ramkumar.sk89@gmail.com

SIr Please send Blis IGNOU study materials.

Sir,Kindly send ignou BLISC study material in raish.thomas@gmail.com

i want mlis material so please snd me link .

Dear Anant Sir, i need the course material that u had linked here as it is not opening at the ignou site. so plz send it to my gmail: rofique.aus@gmail.com

Dear All,

Here is the link from which you can download the MLIS Study Material.

Link -
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-XFh68sudfrMmVIVjZtVHRmQXc...

Regards,
Anant Kulkarni

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp