LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Ankush Nandkishor Makode posted a status
"What are you up to?"
13 hours ago
Ankush Nandkishor Makode updated their profile
13 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted blog posts
19 hours ago
Ashutosh Joshi is attending Hemanta Kumar Biswal's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on “Intelligent and Smart Digital Library (ISDL-2026)” at IIT Kharagpur at IIT Kharagpur

December 21, 2026 at 9am to December 22, 2026 at 6pm
yesterday
Profile IconShubhanshu Vishwakarma, KAMALDEEP, Dk and 13 more joined LIS Links
Friday
Dr. Badan Barman posted an event

7th National Conference on Management of Modern Libraries (NACML– 2027) on “Contemporary Approaches to Libraries: Emerging Technologies, Services, and Skills at Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal, Karnataka

January 29, 2027 at 10am to January 30, 2027 at 5pm
Thursday
Shariyan Ahmed posted a blog post
Thursday
Dr. V. Senthur Velmurugan posted an event
Thursday
Biswaranjan Jayanti Manna posted an event
Thumbnail

IASLIC 31st National Seminar 2026 on Adaptive Libraries: Resilience and Innovation at Bansuri Guru Auditorium, Institute of Technical Education & Research, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India

December 28, 2026 to December 30, 2026
Thursday
Dr.Giriraj Halkar posted a discussion
Thursday
CHIKKUDU VENKATA MURALI updated their profile
Thursday
Dr. Badan Barman and Paradip Sen Roy are now friends
Thursday
Umasankar Mahata is attending Dr. Manoj Das's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on Library Automation Using Koha at Cooch Behar, West Bengal

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Thursday
Umasankar Mahata is attending Paradip Sen Roy's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on "Library Automation Using Koha" at Online

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Thursday
Jayvardhan Singh updated their profile
Thursday
S. Jaffer Basha left a comment for Pallavi Sushant Sapkal
Wednesday
Anju sagar posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"Dear All Librarian, PFA Call for Book Chapters/Research Papers for Edited Book To be Published with ISBN under IIP International Publi"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you upCall for Chapters Transforming Libraries in the Age of AI: Towards a Smarter Knowledge Ecosystem to?"
Tuesday

Free Guidance program for aspirant of KVS- Librarian Post

It is my pleasure to inform you that I am starting on demand virtual guidance program for the students / librarians who applied for the post of Librarian in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan –2013.

Following services will offer to you.

1) Virtual Guidance -by -chat, e-mail

2) Notes -

3) Model question papers (Library Science) 

Interested candidate should mail me with following details.

Name:-

Address:-

Designation:-

Educational Qualification:-

Contact No:-

Thanking you 

Ghante P.B. 

Librarian 

MA,M.Lib.&I.Sc. NET,SET,M.Phil,Ph.D (Pursuing), DFP,DVP,DCM,GDC&A

 pradip.ghante@gmail.com

Views: 5366

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

sir 

    i need to kvs notes 

Name: mahanant prasad singh

Address : Railway colony, nadrai gate, kasganj

Designation:-M.lib student

E-mail ID:-mahanant.singh17@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

I have applied for the kvs exam. I am from TamilNadu. I need model question or previous year question for Paper 1 (Hindi) as well as librarian question in English.I know very well Hindi for read and write.

G.Perumal

59, Azhagar samy street,

Nethaji Nagar-2

Uppalam,

Puducherry - 605001.

Ph:9600070653

Email: perumalgg@yahoo.com

 i need to kvs notes

name mohd ashraf

add. ruhatta jaunpur (u.p.)

Designation:-M.lib student

email   - ashraf786.2011@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

    I need to KVS notes.

Name: Mohan Singh Chadar

Address : Farwer Line MRC Sagar M.P.

Designation:- Project Assistant

E-mail ID:- mohanchadar@ymail.com

Dear Sir,

I need all 3 services.

Shariyan Ahmed

IIT Kanpur

Project Assistant

M.lib & I.sc

shariyan375@gmail.com

http://lislinks.com/profile/shariyanahmed

Thanks.

dear sir i need the 3 services
Name:- Vinu
Address:- vadakkepurakkal.
Designation:-Librarian
Educational Qualification:- MLISC ,
email- vivinu@gmail.com

sir

provide me the notes for the same

nkpagra@gmail.com

Name:-Nidhi Kumari 

Address:-Chandmari road,lane no 2,kankarbagh ,Patba-800020

Designation:-Student 

Educational Qualification:-M.Lib

Contact No:-09308929502

E-mail Id-09kumarinidhi@gmail.com

Name:- Ronakkumar C Patel

Address:- A-9, Narayan Society, Near Arunoday Society, Vallabh Vidyanagar- 388120

Designation:- Library Trainee (Ahmedabad)

Educational Qualification:- M.Lib & I.sc

Contact No:- 09924447399

E-mail:- rcpatel399@gmail.com

Please do the needful

Thanking you

Dear Professional 

All interested candidates are request that kindly send your details directly to my mail id for directly registration & saving my valuble time. 

my mail id is  pradip.ghante@gmail.com

kindly do not put your details here.It will not consider for mailing list.

Thanking you 

 

Dear Sir,

This is S R Dhiman here, Librarian working at Sonipat, Haryana.

I'd be obliged if you could send me the notes of KVS for the Librarian post as per your earliest convinience.

Regards

S R Dhiman

Sorry sir I forgotten mentioning my address while sending message. That is here:

S R Dhiman (I need KVS notes and guidance)

email: tposho813@gmail.com

Sonepat, Haryana-131001

Mob: 9315417490

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp