LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
6 hours ago
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
17 hours ago
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
22 hours ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
yesterday
nidhi singh updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday

Dear Friend,

Please search the following link 

http://books.google.co.in/books?id=R9xqz2BGYAQC&pg=PA16&dq=...

There is Free Full text E- Book for UGC NET/SET Exam

Title: Library and Information Science: UGC NET/SET........Exam written by D.K. Pandey 

full text pdf. file is available with me but I can't attach herewith becuase size of file more than 5 MB

Thanks

Regards

Digambar B Waghmare (Librarian)

Sinhgad College of Engineering, Pandharpur

Views: 32812

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear All 

I sent NET/SET exam book by Pandey on your respectively IDs

Thanks & Regards

Digambar B Waghmare  

      Thank  u very much .Sir .For send this book.

Hello Sir, 

               Kindly attach the e-book so that i can access at abhi.indian4u@gmail.com . I appreciate such efforts in the field of library science.

thanking you....

Abhishek Chaturvedy,

AIIHPH, kolkata

Hello Sir, 

 I am form Kolkata. Kindly forward, attach the e-books ............my mail id is ----abhi.indian4u@gmail.com

regards, 

to your and mr.pandey's sincere efoorts in this direction...

ABHISHEK CHATURVEDY

Sir

Kindly send this Books to me pradeeprama67@gmail.com / pradeep@iitk.ac.in  I would be grateful to you......

thanks& regards

pradeep verma

Respected Sir,
I want E Book.Please send me on

  pankajsh72@gmail.com

Sir, plz send this book to my e-mail id. My email id is pallavi1056@gmail.com.
Thanking You...

Dear sir,

pls send me the soft copy ebook. my email is pvmathavan@gmail.com

Thanking u sir

kindly send on my mail dilipshinde575@gmail.com

 Dear Sir,  kindly send me on my email id-      mkb.librarian@gmail.com

I would be grateful to you......

thanks

 Dear Sir,  kindly send me on my email id-      mkb.librarian@gmail.com  as soon as fast

Dear sir pls send me the ebook urgently on my email. my email is jaythorat66@yahoo.in

 pls send this book pls.

thank u sir

Jay M. Thorat

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp