LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Profile IconGobinda Patel, Sunil Prasad, Raj Stephan Murmu and 1 more joined LIS Links
1 hour ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
5 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
23 hours ago
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Profile IconMumtaz Nazir, Kamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
yesterday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday

I FIND EBOOK  FOR NET/SET/JRF TEACHING RESEARCH APTITUDE .

BOOK SIZE IS MORE THAN 5MB SO I CAN' T ATTACH.ANY ONE WANT THIS BOOK I CAN SEND YOU TO MAIL

WITH REGARDS

N.T.ARIEF

SURYA GROUP OF INSTIUTIONS

VILLUPURAM, TAMILNADU

Views: 47238

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Sir send me deeptyagi4000@gmail.com

Hi Sir,
Please, send the PDF to sathishkumarpalasa@gmail.com

Thanks

thanks send me by mail sulaxnajpr@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

Please, send the PDF to bipinraval.282@gmail.com

dear sir pls send book my mail id:sandevjay@gmail.com.thank you sir

Hi sir I want early bcz I have exams NVS plz share me my email is prakash.sn17@gmail.com thank you

sir pl send patane2011@gmail.com

Thanks

Thanks Sir for  Information. Please send me on mohammadsahid.star@gmail.com

Plz send me on mail. - ahathi82@gmail.com

Pls send the book to my mail id binmj21@gmail.com

Thank You.

Sir,

Please send me on my email id mukeshrhg@gmail.com

Sir,

Please send me on my email id ashishpal2006@gmail.com

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp