LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconKamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and ASWIN T joined LIS Links
3 hours ago
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
4 hours ago
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
yesterday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
yesterday
shankar das updated their profile
yesterday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday
Profile IconVANPARIYA ROHITKUMAR VALLABHBHAI, Bapan Chandra Das, Archana S. Mangave and 2 more joined LIS Links
Monday
Dr. Divyanshu Gupta posted an event
Monday
OSS Prasad updated an event
Monday

I FIND EBOOK  FOR NET/SET/JRF TEACHING RESEARCH APTITUDE .

BOOK SIZE IS MORE THAN 5MB SO I CAN' T ATTACH.ANY ONE WANT THIS BOOK I CAN SEND YOU TO MAIL

WITH REGARDS

N.T.ARIEF

SURYA GROUP OF INSTIUTIONS

VILLUPURAM, TAMILNADU

Views: 47191

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

rajanjaat222@gmail.com

please send on my email at dhuri.keshav@gmail.com

please send me a copy through my mail rabackalins@gmail.com

send me praveenmca34@gmail.com

send me praveenmca34@gmail.com

thank q sir... kindly send it to kajjal_rim@yahoo.com

please send me the book on the following email id: djkumar1981@gmail.com

Pls send me the e-book on my email ID- namratapaghadar@yahoo.com as I really need the proper book for Teaching aptitude.

thanks for useful information 

kindly send me  those books. my email.id is

anjana.mishra@hotmail.com

plz send this book to me in following email id:- sanju9467671363@gmail.com

Please me those books. I need.
My mail I'd is pmgogi01@gmail.com

Hi Arief!!!  Kindly send the notes to my mail id... suma06.sm@gmail.com 

Sumathy

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp