LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
6 hours ago
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
11 hours ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
13 hours ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
17 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday

Hi Friends,

I searched E-Book for NET/SET/JRF Exam written by Dr. T. Saravannan 

but books size is more than 5 MB so I can't attached herewith 

if anyone want this book I can send by e-mail 

some pages may be showing error due to copyright issue 

original book  in pdf. format  I converted into doc. format 

Thanks & Regards

Digambar B Waghmare (Librarian)

Sinhgad College of Engineering, MS

Views: 39570

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Plz send book

My email

amittaank1992@gmail.com

dear sir 

     pls send me the book

      My email id is gayathridevidevi@ymail.com

hello sir.....

please send me the attachment.....

my email id is 

nitin.panthri679@gmail.com

rayapolosampath@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

Kindly send the book on my following mail id,

sumeet.chandegave@gmail.com

I will very thankful to you.

 

Hi sir,

Please send me the e-book. Email I'd-> theanmughilc@gmail.com

sandeepc196@gmail.com 

Please send me this book at..

kumarsan008@gmail.com

Plz send e-book
"bhoormalsutharh@gmail.com"
Dear sir,

pls email me the book for my emailid gayathridevidevi@ymail.com

or anybody who have this book pls share it.

Sir please send me this book My email id is surjitkr555@gmail.com.

hi sir my mail id is sartapeab2gmail.com plz send me the book

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp