LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

nidhi singh updated their profile
3 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
21 hours ago
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
22 hours ago
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
22 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
yesterday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday

Views: 3886

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

June 2015 CBSE NET Paper II LIS solved Question and Answer attached below (for final answer key refer http://cbsenet.nic.in/cbsenet/welcome.aspx

 

Attachments:
This time, totaling of marks are wrong. Some undesired candidates may be passed in this exam, due to totaling.
From where you have got this news ? In which stage actually this happened?

Dear friends I have qualified CBSE - UGC NET June - 2015;

Is there any information from UGC side to sent Marks sheet, Date of birth proof,and Photo for net Dec. 2014 verification of issuing certificate.

When will come UGC NET  Dec. 2014 certificate?

Respected All Friend,

   I have qualified CBSE - UGC NET June - 2015;

Dear Professionals

I am looking for December 2014 question paper II & paper III CBSE NET soft copy 

Kindly attach the same.

Thanks

Abilash A

Dear Abilash

Please see the link and attachment file for December 2014 question paper II & paper III CBSE NET soft copy........

http://cbsenet.nic.in/cbsenet/QuestionPaperView.aspx

Attachments:

Dear Tanmay

I've checked the same earlier both are 2015 paper

The link provided by CBSE for DEC 2014 is not available.

Thanks

Abilash A

Hi Dear Friends, 

First, I would like to congratulate those who passed NET in June 2015.

I Passed NET in Dec 2014 and result announced in the month of June 2015.

Till now, I did not recieved my certificate from ugc .

Last month, they informed me will be getting certificate from ugc.

But, they did not asked me to submit any hard copies to the ugc or cbse.

if, any body know details, please share asap

regards

Nagappa Kuradagi

Cell No : 9980245239

I am also waiting for that certificate. . If we have that certificate we can apply for some jobs.. but this cbse was not giving any information.. how they informed you.. whether by mail or ..u called them ..Plz reply.. my self rajeev deva. cleared net dec 2014

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp