LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
11 hours ago
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
11 hours ago
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
11 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
19 hours ago
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
yesterday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday

CBSE National Eligibility Test (NET) July 2016 and August 2016 Library and Information Science Question and Answer Keys of Paper II and Paper III

Dear Professionals,

Please find below attached in link CBSE NET July 2016 Question & Answers of  Paper II and Paper III all compiled, Including CBSE NET Question & Answers for Postponed and Re-conducted Exam on 28/08/2016 at Jammu and Kashmir

LIS_July_2016_Q_&_A_.pdf

Thanks

Abilash  A.

Views: 2639

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear Achuthan,
Can I have the Paper-I too?

Yes, Will update the same during weekend.

I need time to compile A B C D.

Thank you

Abilash A.

I've uploaded Paper I all series kindly approve

Thanks

Abilash A

Sir do you know who is the first Director of RRRLF

Thank u sir

Paper 2 question Number 9 is wrong answer

Dr.B.P.Barua. Option  3 right

how sir do you have any notes regarding this

I agree. All options are wromg.
Sir Do you know the correct person means tell me

I just called to RRRLF

I do not have the correct answer. I mailed to RRRLF regarding this question. But they do not replied, yet.

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp