LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
22 hours ago
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
yesterday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
yesterday
nidhi singh updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday

Call for Book Chapter "Handbook of Research on Literacy Skill Development"

Dear Professor,

I hope this e-mail finds you well! Currently, I am in the process of editing a forthcoming publication entitled Handbook of Research on Literacy Skill Development to be published by IGI Global, an international publisher of progressive academic research. I would like to take this opportunity to cordially invite you to submit your work for consideration in this publication.

 

I am familiar with your research interests and expertise in Information Literacy, and I am certain that your contribution on this topic and/or other related research areas would make an excellent addition to this publication.

 

Please visit http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/2565 for more details regarding this publication and to submit your work. You can also find detailed manuscript formatting and submission guidelines at http://www.igi-global.com/publish/contributor-resources/before-you-.... If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation, and I hope to hear from you by February 28, 2017.  

 

Best wishes,
Dr. S. Thanuskodi 
Editor

Handbook of Research on Literacy Skill Development

Views: 452

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear Sir

How much the publication fees?

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp