LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
8 hours ago
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
13 hours ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
16 hours ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
20 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday

Forum Discussions (10,724)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

National Legal E-Library

          The ‘National Legal E-Library’ project  of the Government is to be dedicated to the nation on 15 August 2011.           Dr. M Vee…

Started by Neerendra Singh in Discussion

1 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by manohar vittal gohane

Library furniture : Need Details

Kindly provide me some information about library furniture. If it is possible then please tell me some sites so that I can see them.   I al…

Started by Akanksha Arora in Discussion

4 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by SHIVDAN SINGH CHAUHAN

Regular B.L.I.Sc admission in SIKKIM

Damber singh College affiliated to Sikkim (Central) University Admission for One Year Regular B.L.I.Sc course at Sikkim. Self Finance Cours…

Started by Rekhmani sharma in Discussion

0 Jun 7, 2011

Natiional Archives of India Courses

More: http://nationalarchives.nic.in/ShowContent.aspx?uid1=4&uid2=15&uid3=18&uid4=4 Short Term Certificate Courses i. Archives…

Started by Tara in Discussion

2 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by amit kumar Singh

28th National Conference of IASLIC: Participation fee issues are not clear

The authorities have demanded Rs. 1000/- fee to be submitted along with paper submittion. But what about other issues i.e. accomodation, pa…

Started by Dr. Tarvinder Singh Handa in Discussion

18 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Dr. Tarvinder Singh Handa

Service tenure of University Librarians

What exactly is the UGC regulations for service tenure of University Librarians? As I saw difference in the advertisements of two Central U…

Started by Siddhartha Shankar Ray in Discussion

5 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Dr. Tarvinder Singh Handa

B.L.I.Sc. and M.L.I.Sc. Admission in CCS University, Meerut

Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut invites application for admission in BLISc and MLISc courses for the Academic Session 2011-2012.…

Started by Jamal Ahmad Siddiqui in Discussion

3 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Jamal Ahmad Siddiqui

Library furniture and equipments

Can anybody provide me the link of online available catalogue for library furniture & Equipments i.e. Book-stacks etc.  

Started by Mandira Kundu in Discussion

5 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Mandira Kundu

Difference between opac & webopac

Opac stand for online public access catalouge. if we differentiate simple opac and webopac we say that web opac which connected via interne…

Started by Pradeep Kumar Gupta in Discussion

5 May 31, 2011
Reply by ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA

B.L.I.Sc., M.L.I.Sc. and M.Phil. Admission in Devi Ahilya University, Indore

Admission open for B.L.I.Sc., M.L.I.Sc. and M. Phil. in Devi Ahilya University, Indore (M.P.). To get more details about the admission proc…

Started by Bhupendra Ratha in Discussion

1 May 30, 2011
Reply by Dr. Tarvinder Singh Handa

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp