LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Profile IconGobinda Patel, Sunil Prasad, Raj Stephan Murmu and 1 more joined LIS Links
1 hour ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
5 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Profile IconMumtaz Nazir, Kamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
yesterday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday

Forum Discussions (10,724)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

LIBRARY LEGISLATION AND YEAR OF ENACTING

SR.NO. LIBRARY LOCATION   Madras (Tamil Nadu) Public  Library Act (First) 1948   Andhara Pradesh Public Library Act (Second) 196…

Started by Jitendra Kumar gupta in Discussion

1 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Rajendra Appaso Malgave

Objective type questions answers on Library & Information science for NET preparation.

Hello LIS Professionals, I have compiled some study materials on UGC NET  Library Science for Preparation, I have paste a link of E-Book as…

Started by Gurdev Singh in Discussion

15 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Reshmi Sarkar

Supreme Court order regarding AICTE E-Journals Mandatory Subscription for Management Institutes

    Dear all, Please help me if anyone is having Supreme Court order regarding AICTE mandatory E-journals Subscription as it is urgent plz…

Started by Dr. Vinod Kumar in Discussion

4 Nov 24, 2012

AICTE Notification

Dear friends,  AICTE has declared Librarian as a Teaching Position. I need the copy of that. Please anyone provide. Thanking You Chandrak…

Started by chandrakanth in Discussion

2 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by n.s.prabaharan

HOW CAN CALCULATE DEPUTY LIBRARIAN API SCORE

Kindly tell me HOW CAN CALCULATE DEPUTY LIBRARIAN API SCORE.

Started by Anita Patil in Discussion

0 Nov 23, 2012

Should I take admission in PGDLAN?

 I have done MLISc and I have also done PGDCA. I want to take admission in PGDLAN but I'm slightly confuse PGDCA and PGDLAN both are same f…

Started by Asha Tripathi in Discussion

2 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Asha Tripathi

UGC NET e-certificate

Respected all. Do you have any information about the probable date of publishing e-certificate for UGC NET June 2012. Thank you.

Started by Ali Ahammad Taher Hasan in Discussion

0 Nov 23, 2012

BIS standards for School Library Staff.

Dear Professional Are there some standards formulated by Bureau of Indian standard (BIS) for School library staff? If yes please provide  t…

Started by Dr. N K Pachauri in Discussion

2 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Dr. N K Pachauri

Two Different AICTE Handbook for the Year 2013-2014

Respected Professionals, I Found Two different AICTE Handbook for the Year 2013-2014. Because one handbook have mentioned J-Gate E-Journals…

Started by Subhash S. Mayangade in Discussion

5 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Dr.sudhir kumar jena

SET EXAM- TAMILNADU

Anybody knows the publish day of bharathiyar university SET examination exam result.? Does the university release the answer key of set 201…

Started by VAITHIYANATHAN in Discussion

2 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by VAITHIYANATHAN

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp