LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconKamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and ASWIN T joined LIS Links
56 minutes ago
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
1 hour ago
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
yesterday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
yesterday
shankar das updated their profile
yesterday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday
Profile IconVANPARIYA ROHITKUMAR VALLABHBHAI, Bapan Chandra Das, Archana S. Mangave and 2 more joined LIS Links
Monday
Dr. Divyanshu Gupta posted an event
Monday
OSS Prasad updated an event
Monday

Forum Discussions (10,724)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Ph.D. in LIS Admission in NEHU

NEHU has notified PhD admission. Last Date 14 Sept, 2013

Started by Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh in Discussion

2 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh

ISBN number of 58th ILA conference Proceedings 2013-Dharwad

kindly provide the ISBN number of 58th ILA conference Proceedings 2013-Dharwad to ajeemsha13@gmail.com

Started by AJEEMSHA S in Discussion

1 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by డా. డి. కోనప్ప

Received TN - SET Certificate

Dear Professionals,             I am very glad to inform you  that I had received SET-TN Certificate yesterday.Please let me know that whet…

Started by MALA.A in Discussion

12 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by MALA.A

UGC NET PRESS RELEASE JUNE 2013

UGC has been press released for JUNE 2013 exam.

Started by Dr. SANTOSH SANTRO in Discussion

0 Jun 30, 2013

Wish You All the Best for UGC NET Examination (June 2013)

Wish You All the Best for UGC NET Examination (June 2013)

Started by Dr. SANTOSH SANTRO in Discussion

8 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Sadaria Renish

I have clear SET Exam held in Feb.2013

Dear All Professionals, I am very happy to inform you that I have clear Maharashtra SET Exam also.Thank you very much all professional for…

Started by Nandkumar Banate in Discussion

12 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Nandkumar Banate

Qualified Maharashtra SET FEB 13

I am glad to inform that I have qualified Maharshtra SET Feb 2013.  Thanks to LIS professional and all those who help a lot in preparation…

Started by HASE JYOTI S in Discussion

13 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Asma Shah

I have qualified Maharashtra SET EXAM

  Dear all lis friends , I have qualified Maharashtra SET exam 17Feb. 2013 

Started by GAUTAM AMRUT WANI in Discussion

4 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Katpure Dnyanendra Madhavrao

Northeast India gets first online digital library

Dear all Library Professional, Northeast India's first digital library with around 15,000 ebooks and journals was opened on Friday. "The di…

Started by Deepak Singh in Discussion

0 Jun 28, 2013

Result of NVS Bhopal Region

Congratulation to all qualified candidates Below find list of qualified candidate for interview Notice                   List…

Started by Pradeep Kumar Gupta in Discussion

0 Jun 28, 2013

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp