First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India
UGC NET (CBSE NET) 10 July, 2016 Paper I. Click Here to View the full Paper - I.
1. Which of the following is the largest source of water pollution in major rivers of India?
(1) Untreated sewage
(2) Agriculture run-off
(3) Unregulated small scale industries
(4) Religious practices
2. Sustainable development goals have specific targets to be achieved by
3. Indian government’s target of producing power from biomass by the year 2022, is
(1) 50 MW
(2) 25 MW
(3) 15 MW
(4) 10 MW
4. Assertion (A): Conserving our soil resources is critical to human survival.
Reason (R): Soil is home to many micro-organisms and contains minerals.
(1) Both (A) and (R) are correct and (R) is the correct explanation of (A).
(2) Both (A) and (R) are correct but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A).
(3) (A) is true and (R) is false.
(4) (A) is false and (R) is true.
5. World Meterological Organisation’s (WMO) objective has been to reduce the number of deaths to hydrometerological disasters over the decade 2010-2019 by (with reference to the decade 1994-2003)
6. – is a type of memory circuitry that holds the computer’s start-up routine.
(1) RIM (Read Initial Memory)
(2) RAM (Random Access Memory)
(3) ROM (Read Only Memory)
(4) Cache Memory
7. An ASCII is a character-encoding scheme that is employed by personal computers in order to represent various characters, number and control keys that the computer user selects on the keyboard. ASCII is an acronym for
(1) American Standard Code for Information Interchange
(2) American Standard Code for Intelligent Information
(3) American Standard Code for Information Integrity
(4) American Standard Code for Isolated Information
8. Identify the air pollutant in urban areas which irritates eyes and also respiratory tract of human beings.
(1) Particulate matter
(2) Oxides of nitrogen
(3) Surface ozone
(4) Carbon monoxide
I am sorry, the file size is too large to accommodate it over LIS Links. So, I am typing a few questions--
Link is not working. If I click the link it will take me to home page of lislinks.
hello, friends i congragulate ur efforts, great, pl. upload answers as per the Codes. thank u
4. 2) Both (A) and (R) are correct but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A).