LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

S. Jaffer Basha left a comment for Pallavi Sushant Sapkal
15 hours ago
Anju sagar posted a status
"What are you up to?"
yesterday
Namita Bayan and Paradip Sen Roy are now friends
yesterday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
yesterday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"Dear All Librarian, PFA Call for Book Chapters/Research Papers for Edited Book To be Published with ISBN under IIP International Publi"
yesterday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you upCall for Chapters Transforming Libraries in the Age of AI: Towards a Smarter Knowledge Ecosystem to?"
yesterday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
yesterday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted an event

7 Days Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on AI IN EDUCATION AND RESEARCH at Assam

October 9, 2026 at 6pm to October 15, 2026 at 7pm
Monday
Namita Bayan is attending Paradip Sen Roy's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on "Library Automation Using Koha" at Online

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Sunday
Hemanta Kumar Biswal posted an event
Thumbnail

National Conference on “Intelligent and Smart Digital Library (ISDL-2026)” at IIT Kharagpur at IIT Kharagpur

December 21, 2026 at 9am to December 22, 2026 at 6pm
Sunday
S. Jaffer Basha left a comment for Sanjana Saini
Saturday
Sanjana Saini and S. Jaffer Basha are now friends
Friday
Shariyan Ahmed and INDU ROHILLA are now friends
Friday
S. Jaffer Basha joined Dr. Badan Barman's group
Friday
Dr.S.Raonak Salim left a comment for S. Jaffer Basha
Sep 24
Dr.S.Raonak Salim updated their profile
Sep 24
Dr. U. PRAMANATHAN and Dr. Anjaneya Naik are now friends
Sep 23
Raj Tilak posted an event

6th LISACON 2026 at Bangalore. India

November 12, 2026 at 9am to November 14, 2026 at 5pm
Sep 23
Paradip Sen Roy shared their event on Facebook
Sep 23

Dear friends,

I have passed UGC NET on Dec 2015. I am unable to download my e- certificate, when  I try to download certificate the message "your e- mail ID does not exist" is coming, What can I do ? please help me.

Views: 1913

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear fried,
I'm also facing the same problem. It is displaying that,
"Candidate already registered with the email you have provided". Please help me.

I have also facing this problem. I have passed June and Dec 2015. Please provide contact
no. of responsible person who can solve this problem.

Hello Sir/Madam

I have also facing problem.I send all the details to ugcecertificate4@gmail.com and waiting.I hope you people also send your details to above mail Id and wait for some time.I dont know Whether they are following some order to upload the ecertificate.Please update me if you have any information regarding this matter.

UGC (NET Office) Help Line No  011-24115423

Dear Friend , I am also facing the same problem. It displays that "Candidate already registered with the email you have provided" Give Suggestions.

I am also facing some problem because i do not know what documents to be submitted to UGC. Only documents or DD also. If anybody have any idea about this pls share with me my E-mail ID is dineshk.254@rediffmail.com
For how many years we are eligible to apply for Govt. jobs?

I am also facing same probs

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp