LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

SWAYAM Course on Library Automation and Digitisation

Hurry!

SWAYAM course on Library Automation and Digitization starts from July 1, 2018. For registration please visit:

https://swayam.gov.in/courses/4973-library-automation-and-digitisation

After the pilot run last year we are now offering the course with the option of Certification with Credits.

Those who missed out last time or could not complete the course for some reason or the other are welcome to register.

The course comes with additional modules on Library Resources and hands on e-tutorials on Koha and DSpace.

Happy Learning!

Uma Kanjilal, IGNOU

Views: 4279

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Respected Madam,

I am very much happy with your announcement for the programme of Library Automation & Digitization in SWAYAM platform. Last year you had organised the same course but this year it will be little bit different in the contents for a few portation as you informed us. It will very much help us those who are in professional field and it seems a refresher course to us.

Wish you a grand success of your programme.

Thanking you.

With regards,

Sumit Chakraborty,

Kolkata. W.B

Thank you madam for this post on LIS LINK.

I am very happy to enroll myself to this course. I am sure that it will add spark in my professional knowledge.

I am also working as SPOC of SWAYAM-NPTEL Local Chapter for our college (AGTI'S DACOE, KARAD)

Thanks and regards,

Shatrughna Patil

Thanks mam

Great efforts Madam,

Thank you for sharing the information.

Thank u so much Madam

Dear Madam,

Last year also join this course and attended all the quiz sessions on time but at last not communicating anything about exam or participation certificate requirements.Another one course exam conducted at INFLIBNET center Ahamadabad only one center..this year also same method or  other exam centers at all over India at least one in each state then only its useful to lot of students.

Regards

Prasanth

Exams will be conducted throughout the country in IGNOU Exam Centres.

Best wishes

Thank you Mam.

Can we get list of IGNOU centers in Maharashtra so that we can select proper and convenient Exam center.

Thanku Uma madam for your update.This is a very good decision and helpful to participants.

Thanks & regards

Prasanth

Thanking you mam

That's good news I hope this year we will not face any problem further and we will compete in these courses on time.

Thank you Madam,

I have enrolled in the programme. I hope it will be another learning experience for me.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop