LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

O. P. Saini's Forum (60)

Forum Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Responded."

O. P. Saini replied Mar 14, 2023 to A Survey on Library User Satisfaction

1 Mar 14, 2023
Reply by O. P. Saini

"Great sir, It is a platform that ties all LIS professional together at one place. Th…"

O. P. Saini replied Sep 19, 2018 to LIS Links has Reached 25,000 Members! Thank You All.

30 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by Asha Rajendra Ingale

"It is appreciatable sir. Sure, I have responded to it. Thanks"

O. P. Saini replied Sep 7, 2018 to Technical Competencies of Library Professionals for using Open Source Library Management System Koha

1 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by O. P. Saini

"Respected All the Respondent, I feel immense pleasure to express my sincere thank an…"

O. P. Saini replied Jul 17, 2018 to Factors that Enhance Job Opportunities for LIS Aspirants in India

3 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by O. P. Saini

"It is so nice of you sir,  First of all please accept my sincere thanks for filling…"

O. P. Saini replied Jun 30, 2018 to Factors that Enhance Job Opportunities for LIS Aspirants in India

3 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by O. P. Saini

"The journal LPP is free from any kind of processing fee. We have paper published in…"

O. P. Saini replied Jun 24, 2018 to How Much Article Processing Charge of "Library Philosophy and Practice" if free please provide proof.

6 Jun 27, 2018
Reply by Dr. Kona Ramakrishna

"It is pleased to know sir.. Lots of congrats !!! "

O. P. Saini replied Jun 22, 2018 to Appointed as Dean of Swami Vivekananda School of Library Sciences, Assam University, Silchar

14 Jun 28, 2018
Reply by Shubham Bhaarateey

"Great efforts Madam, Thank you for sharing the information."

O. P. Saini replied Jun 19, 2018 to SWAYAM Course on Library Automation and Digitisation

45 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by HARI SHANKER PRAKASH

"Unable to fill, due to its length and number of queries. Could it be shortened or pi…"

O. P. Saini replied Jun 19, 2018 to Ph.D. Questionnaire on "Disaster Management System Activities in University Libraries in India : A Study" for Librarian / In-charge of Library of Central Universities in India

12 Jun 20, 2018
Reply by shraddha shahane

"Actually, this depend on the interpretation of the rule by the concern admin, I know…"

O. P. Saini replied Apr 28, 2018 to Applying 7th CPC to the Person Who Already Got M.Phil. / Ph.D. Increment as per 6th CPC

6 Sep 5, 2018
Reply by shradhashesh

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop