LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
11 hours ago
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
12 hours ago
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
12 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
20 hours ago
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
yesterday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday

Seeking Assistance for Importing Library Data from MS Excel to Koha

Dear Professional  Friends,

   Can anyone will help me to import my library data which I have entered in an MS Excel Sheet in to Koha. Already Koha has been installed by our IT Dept. I am unable to import my databases.

Views: 2116

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Madam,

For importing Excel data into KOHA you have to get the xls data mapped with the MARK fields. I did it for my KOHA database for 20,000 books. Though sounds hard it is somewhat easy, with some troubleshooting.

You may find many videos on youtube for the same.

Regards

Manoj

Hello Sir,

I want to delete the entire bibliographic data form koha as few fields were not included while data importing. I tried many ways searched on internet but couldn't find any solution. Can you help me with this?

It will help you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ITsMjTg-eA#action=share

if you require any more assistance regarding the same can contact my email id nandk1981@gmail.com

Hello Sir,

I want to delete the entire bibliographic data form koha as few fields were not included while data importing. I tried many ways searched on internet but couldn't find any solution. Can you help me with this?

we will help you

www.vlib.in 

if you require any more assistance regarding the koha you can contact us on this mail id support@vlib.in

Ms. Priya Tiwari  have to delete records from Toos->batch records deletation

Hello Sir,

I don't know how to try that.

Hi,

I am trying to convert my xlsx file into MARK file for koha import using MARK editor. I am looking for MARK code for various fields(like Author name, Name of book etc) to give in the tool. Where should i get the list of MARK codes?

Hello Mam 

Here I am sending a excel sheet regarding Data Import formate for Marc Edit. Hope it will helps you.

Hello Mam 

Here I am sending a excel sheet regarding Data Import formate for Marc Edit. Hope it will helps you.

we will help you

www.vlib.in 

if you require any more assistance regarding the koha you can contact us on this mail id support@vlib.in

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp