Sanjay Sharma and Badan Barman are now friends
Thursday
SHIVA KANAKALA posted blog posts
Wednesday
MANJUNATH updated their profile
Wednesday
A blog post by SHIVA KANAKALA was featured
Wednesday
Mr. Bharat Sondarva replied to Alka Gohel's discussion What is Scientific Journal Impact Factor (SJIF)?
Tuesday
Yogesh Kumar posted an event
Thumbnail

A Five days Online Training Programme on Library Automation using Koha (Open Source Software) at IGNTU, Amarkantak MP

September 3, 2021 to September 7, 2021
Tuesday
Dr.Stephen.G posted a discussion
Tuesday
Profile IconSUNIL KUMAR, Anjali Pal, Sudesh devi and 2 more joined LIS Links
Tuesday
Dr.Stephen.G posted blog posts
Tuesday
Profile IconDAYAL SINGH BHATI and Nazia Salauddin are attending Badan Barman's event

4th ILISS International Conference 2021 at Virtual

October 7, 2021 at 6pm to October 8, 2021 at 7pm
Tuesday
SHIROMANI BAJAJ posted a status
"Can any one guide what value can be taken of old books and journals while calculating the total value of library holdings for insurance pur"
Tuesday
Ramakant Jha left a comment for Saanvi Singh
Tuesday

Prasanth Kumar's Forum (31)

Forum Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"sry i dont use messenger..LOL"

Prasanth Kumar replied Nov 19, 2020 to Validity of Degrees from Annamalai University

7 Nov 19, 2020
Reply by Prasanth Kumar

"How to Add a Password to a RAR File: https://www.wikihow.com/Add-a-Password-to-a-RAR…"

Prasanth Kumar replied Aug 25, 2020 to Edit: Softwares to Encrypt Confidential Files and to Store them in a Repository

6 Aug 26, 2020
Reply by Siddu M Huded

"Try to compress with winrar... Then save it to G dive... When ever you want just ext…"

Prasanth Kumar replied Aug 25, 2020 to Edit: Softwares to Encrypt Confidential Files and to Store them in a Repository

6 Aug 26, 2020
Reply by Siddu M Huded

"Solution: http://kohageek.blogspot.com/2017/05/configure-exim-with-gmail-to-send-not…"

Prasanth Kumar replied Aug 13, 2020 to Less Secure App Turn-off Suspended until June 15, 2020 - Koha Mail Config

1 Aug 13, 2020
Reply by Prasanth Kumar

"I Love Ubuntu"

Prasanth Kumar replied Jun 9, 2020 to Introduction to Ubuntu Linux, Open Access Book Released

4 Jun 9, 2020
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"1. Manual of Library Science For UGC NET /SET/NVS/KVS/ DRDO/ISRO for all kinds of L…"

Prasanth Kumar replied Jun 4, 2020 to NET (Library and Information Science) Personal Coaching at Chennai / Effective Online Coaching

7 Jun 6, 2020
Reply by kousik saha

"Dude i don't think so, but as a country boy its enough for me now and am preparing e…"

Prasanth Kumar replied Mar 21, 2020 to Validity of Degrees from Annamalai University

7 Nov 19, 2020
Reply by Prasanth Kumar

"1. Library Trainee 16k per month and read more about here: https://drive.google.com/…"

Prasanth Kumar replied Mar 21, 2020 to Validity of Degrees from Annamalai University

7 Nov 19, 2020
Reply by Prasanth Kumar

"Yeah, its valid Dude... I completed my graduation (B.Sc P6 regular) from University…"

Prasanth Kumar replied Mar 20, 2020 to Validity of Degrees from Annamalai University

7 Nov 19, 2020
Reply by Prasanth Kumar

"Sir, I think we can prevent book loss while the student or staff relieving in the in…"

Prasanth Kumar replied Feb 11, 2020 to Stamp on No Library Dues Certificate

3 Feb 11, 2020
Reply by Prasanth Kumar

RSS

© 2021   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop