LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
13 hours ago
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
15 hours ago
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
yesterday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
yesterday
nidhi singh updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday

Respected Library professionals,

I want to pursue PhD in part time mode only. I was enrolled in PhD in regular mode from central university  and  completed course work then after that the university did not allow me continue PhD as I got govt. Job in KV . I have qualified UGC NET as well.

Now , I want to continue PhD in part time mode .

Kindly suggest me any private university / open university which allow me  to continue PhD in part time mode only. 

Views: 965

▶ Reply to This

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp