Educators, Students, Research Scholars and Library Professionals. All of you are invited to contribute chapters for the proposed book entitled :
Call for Chapters
Book Title – ICT Analysis & Mobile Applications in Education and Library Technology
Editor – Dr. N K Pachauri
Publisher – Associated Publishing House, Block 77, Sanjay Place, Agra – 282002
Last Date for submission of chapter – 25th May 2022
Proposed date of Publication Date – 30th June 2022
Contents/ Topics of the Book:
- Impact and Applications of ICT on Education in the present Digital Scenario
- Internet and ICT skills required for Teachers and students in online class
- Use of Mobile Applications in Online Teaching and Classrooms Instructions
- Interactive E – lessons and Online teaching Benefits
- Electronic, Digital Resources and Institutional Repositories in the various fields of Knowledge
- Use of Mobile Technology Applications in Library services and Knowledge Management
- Online, Open Distance and Life-long learning in Digital Age
- Case studies on Mobile based Classroom teaching /library services during COVID - 19 pandemic.
- Usefulness and Impact of ICT on Open Book Exams, Webinars and Online Classrooms
- Role of ICT Applications in Library Services and User Satisfaction
- Applications of Bar Code, RFID, Quick Response (QR) Code, Blog, Google Suite, WhatsApp, Zoom, MS Team, YouTube and other similar applications for Teaching Learning and Library Services.
- Use and Impact of Social Networking Sites on Teaching Learning and Library Services.
- Open Access, OPAC and Digital Library Services
- Application of Open Source Software in Library and Information Services.
- Transformation in Libraries and Expectations of Users from the Libraries in the Digital Age
- Innovative and Interactive Teaching Learning methods and approaches
Dr. N K Pachauri, Editor
Vikram Jain, Publisher