First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India
I was interviewed for KVS Librarian by Board No. 1 at 12:04 pm and lasted for 10 minutes on 8.5.2018.
The questions asked were as follows.
1. Introduce yourself.
2. Why you want to join KVS even though you are in state Gov't service.
3. How would you increase reading habits of students in the age of mobiles.
4. How would you increase reading habits of primary class students.
5. If a student come to your library and asked you for meaning of a science word. Which source you will consult.
6. Where is the Indian science library.
Overall experience was average.
I was not able to answer questions number 6.
The members were not satisfied with my answers even though I have tried my best.
Lack of practice costs me.
Summary: It was below average in my opinion after looking at facial expressions of board members.
I was interviewed by Board no. 3 at 2:30 PM.
They asked me:
1) Tell us what have you prepared for this interview.
2) How can a Librarian increase the quality of education of a school?
3) Which body/ organisation makes guidelines for school education in India?
4) Name one open education resource.
5) What is NCF (National Curriculum Framework)?
**I screwed up the answer for which they said don't say what you don't know about.
6) What is Kindle?
7) Is it free?
8) Who sponsors kindle?
Except ques. 5 I was able to answer all the questions.
Hoping to get 60-70% in interview.
Thanks. All the best for result.
Sir mera mera v board 3rd me hi tha ..Aapke written me kitna score tha
mere bne the 137 aur apke?
Sir can I HV your contact no plz
All the best and thanks
hi.what did u answer for the 2nd question
Bhai, Can you help me to suggest a study material for KVS librarian recruitment
Dhrub ji r u not satisfied with ur interview.
Deen dyal port trust ka admit card a gaya h
Lot of Thanks for sharing KVS Interview with us.