LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

All Forum Tagged 'Automation' (8)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Online Survey: Awareness and Use of Next Generation Library Management System among LIS Professionals in India

With due respect and humble submission, I wish to inform that, I am a student of the Department of Library and Information Science, Assam U…

Started by Indrakshi das

0 Feb 7, 2019

eLibSol Magazine: Library Science Monthly Magazine for Students

Dear All, We are pleased to announce that we have launched a monthly eLibSol Magazine for the students who are preparing for different libr…

Started by Karan

0 Jan 5, 2018

Library Automation Services Including Koha and Dspace Support

eLibSol is one of the leading library automation service provider in India. We are providing all kinds of library solutions in India since…

Started by Karan

0 Nov 11, 2017

Importance of International Standards in Library Management Software

Importance of Library Automation & Significance of International Standards , in Library Management Software . Kindly comment your indiv…

Started by LIBRARIAN

2 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by LIBRARIAN

RFID is how much useful to the college library?

I have read and seen online demo [http://www.rfid-library.com/en/system-flash-demo.html] of RFID. I would like to know that RFID is how mu…

Started by Maulik

5 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Dilip Poudyal

OpenBiblio for School Library Automation

Dear Friends, I am pleased to introduce you a free and handy open source software ‘OpenBiblio’ for School Library Management. OpenBiblio is…

Started by Bharat Chaudhari

5 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Tara Singh Danu

Library Automation - RFID or EM or Barcode?

Library Automation what libraries should implement to do go for complete library automation RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) or EM (El…

Started by R Sunil

12 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by P. K. Panigrahi

Is open source software are viable solution for libraries ?

Nowadays Execellent open source software are available for both ILMS (Intregated library management system) and digital library (DL) manage…

Started by Pradeep Mishra

4 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Pradeep Mishra

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop