LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Pawan Agrawal's Forum (66)

Forum Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Badan, Please keep this discussion at top so that it could be accessed by maxi…"

Pawan Agrawal replied Jan 6, 2014 to MHRD and UGC Reply: Librarians are not Eligible for UGC Major and Minor Research Projects

19 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Pawan Agrawal

"One more thing. This is actually not a proper reply of our letter... they just wrote…"

Pawan Agrawal replied Dec 18, 2013 to MHRD and UGC Reply: Librarians are not Eligible for UGC Major and Minor Research Projects

19 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Pawan Agrawal

"Dear Badan, Ok now it is clear.. on their part... Now we need to file an RTI coveri…"

Pawan Agrawal replied Dec 18, 2013 to MHRD and UGC Reply: Librarians are not Eligible for UGC Major and Minor Research Projects

19 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Pawan Agrawal

"Dear all, I have got more than 170 responses till now.... But I was expecting more…"

Pawan Agrawal replied Oct 28, 2013 to Libraries towards automation

3 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Pawan Agrawal

"Dear sir, Thanks for suggestions. I have corrected it. now you can fill the form."

Pawan Agrawal replied Oct 24, 2013 to Libraries towards automation

3 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Pawan Agrawal

"I am agree with Kankana B Badan's reference. I think It is fine for now... I am clos…"

Pawan Agrawal replied Oct 18, 2013 to UGC NET is not Required for the Post of Assistant Librarian in University / College Librarian!

26 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Pawan Agrawal

"Dear SUNNY JOSEPH Yes I am agree with you. It is also true that the doubts have rais…"

Pawan Agrawal replied Oct 18, 2013 to UGC NET is not Required for the Post of Assistant Librarian in University / College Librarian!

26 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Pawan Agrawal

"dear sri raj can you please inform me about the source which says that Director of P…"

26 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Pawan Agrawal

"Dear sir, I hope and wish that you come as true in this case. But the suspect arise…"

Pawan Agrawal replied Oct 17, 2013 to UGC NET is not Required for the Post of Assistant Librarian in University / College Librarian!

26 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Pawan Agrawal

"No. not eligible... must need net or phd according ugc rule 2009 i.e with course wor…"

Pawan Agrawal replied Oct 17, 2013 to Are Ph.D Holders Without Course Work are Eligible for the Below Post if his/her Ph.D. is Awarded Before 2009?

4 Oct 18, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop