Apr 10
Anil Kumar Jharotia updated their profile
Apr 9
Dr. Kundan Jha updated their profile
Apr 8

Subir Das's Forum (11)

Forum Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"congrats! subir das kolkata "

Subir Das replied Dec 31, 2014 to Dr. Arun Kumar Chakraborty as New Director General of RRRLF.

10 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by P.K. Shrivastva

"Status and service conditions of the librarians/Assistant librarian of govt and gov…"

Subir Das replied May 20, 2014 to Librarian's Status as Teacher in West Bengal

2 May 20, 2014
Reply by Subir Das

"dear all it is a big victory of west bengal college librarians associations...i will…"

Subir Das replied May 14, 2014 to Librarians/ Assistant Librarians/ Deputy Librarians are Teachers in West Bengal

6 May 14, 2014
Reply by Subir Das

"Again University of Calcutta center is the highest among the all universities in Ind…"

Subir Das replied Apr 24, 2014 to UGC NET December 2013 Centre Wise Stats, Library and Information Science (Subject Code 59)

13 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Subir Das

"Dear Mr Badan I knew your initiatives which is perhaps only place for us but apart f…"

Subir Das replied Mar 31, 2014 to Status of a Librarian

6 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare

"Most of the Teacher never agreed with the status related maters with the librarian p…"

Subir Das replied Oct 4, 2013 to LIS Links Press Release: UGC Major and Minor Research Project

22 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by SUNNY JOSEPH

"Dear Mr Barman You have done excellent work for the benefit of the LIS community.But…"

Subir Das replied Oct 4, 2013 to LIS Links Press Release: UGC Major and Minor Research Project

22 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by SUNNY JOSEPH

"Dear Mr Barman and all Read out thoroughly again the verdict of Delhi high court....…"

Subir Das replied Apr 21, 2013 to Age of Retirement of Library Professionals is 65?

4 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"My answer will be in both way.... First of all, if they seen any lack..they recommen…"

Subir Das replied Sep 9, 2012 to Engineering College visit by W.B.State Govt. Official

8 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Ashok Mistry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop