Thumbnail

A Webinar on Building Smart Libraries with RFID Technology at Online: Zoom

March 29, 2024 from 5pm to 6pm
Friday
Samir Sisodiya is now a member of LIS Links
Friday

kishore Basumatary's Forum (9)

Forum Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"sir, there should not be any confusion. If there can be 2/3 professors; 2/3 Associat…"

kishore Basumatary replied Jul 15, 2017 to Promotion to the Post of University Librarian under UGC-CAS

4 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by A. Ali

"Dear Inamder, Same thing happened to me. I passed UGC/NET JUNE-2012 and I could see…"

kishore Basumatary replied Jun 17, 2016 to Cannot Download my CBSE NET, 2014 E-certificate

12 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by Anand Chinchalkar

"Dear Friends, In-spite of controversy, I have attended the 33rd. Orientation Program…"

kishore Basumatary replied Jun 14, 2015 to Academic Staff College of North Eastern Hill University has Refused to Pay TA/DA to Librarians.

6 Jun 14, 2015
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"I am attaching a copy of Selection letter from NEHU-HRDC and XII Plan Guidelines fro…"

kishore Basumatary replied May 12, 2015 to TA/DA for Librarian attending Orientation and Refresher course under HRDCs.

4 May 12, 2015
Reply by kishore Basumatary

"I am attaching a copy of Selection letter from NEHU-HRDC and XII Plan Guidelines fro…"

kishore Basumatary replied May 11, 2015 to TA/DA for Librarian attending Orientation and Refresher course under HRDCs.

4 May 12, 2015
Reply by kishore Basumatary

"I do not see any negative in that matter. It is the guiding nomenclature for the deg…"

kishore Basumatary replied Mar 14, 2015 to UGC Notification: B.L.I.Sc. and M.L.I.Sc. Should be Restructured / Changed to B. Lib. I. Sc. and M. Lib. I. Sc.

13 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by m.chidambaram

"Dear Professional Friend, I am really very sad to hear this message. Let us forward…"

kishore Basumatary replied Sep 14, 2013 to Draft Letter to UGC to Include Librarian in Eligibility to Apply for Major/Minor Research Project.

21 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"Dear Friend, Following are the information that I have collected for installing Koha…"

kishore Basumatary replied Aug 1, 2013 to How to Install Koha

5 Feb 9, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop