Apr 10
Anil Kumar Jharotia updated their profile
Apr 9
Dr. Kundan Jha updated their profile
Apr 8

Cannot Download my CBSE NET, 2014 E-certificate

Dear Professionals,

Greatings of the day..!!

I have cleared NET in December, 2014 but i'am not able to download my e-certificate. I have already sent all the documents that were to be sent to the UGC NET Office, New Delhi on October, 2015. I wrote them many a times to the mail id: ugcnetonline.in2@gmail.com and also tried reaching them on phone, but neither the call was answered nor i got an reply for my mail.

Kindly request you all to guide me through this and get my e-certificate downloaded.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sayed

Views: 1558

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Please contact this number 011-24116316.

I am facing the same problem. I cant' login to my UGC account

Sir, many candidates are facing the same problem. Dec 2014 certificates are not uploaded by UGC/CBSE properly. Nobody is hearing such matters in UGC office. After sanding the desired documents at UGC, New Delhi office, no one is replying. The candidates who passed the DEC 2014 NET, and not received the certificate are confused, what to do and what not to do.
Please contact on this no. 011-24116316 constant and call between 11 am to 2 pm and 3 pm to 5 pm

Dear Sayed,

I am Also facing the same problem. Since December, 2015 I have written so many times to UGC even I have sent mails to the secretaries then also did not get any response. Finally I have filed Online RTI against UGC on last Friday and now waiting for the reply. You also file online RTI, it will charge only Rs. 10. Otherwise these people will be sleeping.

Dear Inamder,
Same thing happened to me. I passed UGC/NET JUNE-2012 and I could see my E-Certificate on sept/2014. After the declaration of result and information to download the E-Certificate, I couldn't do it. Finally, I visited UGC NET Bureau, University of Delhi, South Campus and the office had helped me to download the E-Certificate. It seems they don't do it telephonically or reply any letter. Many a times some candidate forget their password and create own problem to lock-in. So, may be for safety and security they don't do it telephonically`

KISHORE Basumatary
Librarian
Thong Nokbe College, Dokmoka
Assam

Sir each candidate (who passed but not get e-certificate) can not go to the UGC, New Delhi Office. This is UGC's responsibility to make possible each candidate who passed can download certificate.

hai friends,

I got e-certificate december 2014.first enter into the ugc site and click e-certificate link.then enter mail ID .NOT TYPING PASSWORD.click forgot password .we get another page for type mail id and date of birth.rest of formalities are in the site .ok .try now

Dear Saritha,

I know the email ID and Password, but after getting in and clicking on Download e-certificate, it says to resubmit all the documents that i had sent earlier last year. Can anybody guide me through this with any alternates. 

can you give me your mail id and date of birth.i will try

can you give me your mail id and date of birth

Dear Sir,
I think there should be technical problem regarding your certificate. You asked other persons who have cleared and got certificate. If they too have this problem then reach to the UGC office phycically and slove the problem.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop