LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Ajit Pandey's Forum (14)

Forum Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"hi can u send me the same for me also on ajitpadeylisp@gmail.com  "

Ajit Pandey replied Oct 27, 2013 to Free Full Text E-Books for UGC NET Exam (MCQ)

252 Jan 28, 2019
Reply by karthik p

"Dear Ma'm can u share the same list of journals and Magazines (Hard / Soft ) with us…"

Ajit Pandey replied Nov 19, 2012 to list of law library magzine and journals

8 Jul 26, 2018
Reply by Manoj Giri

"Dear Ravi, Can u send the soft copies of BLIS ALL 7 PAPERS & MLISC ALL PAPERS OF…"

Ajit Pandey replied Sep 2, 2012 to Request the Softcopies of BLISc & MLISc books.

18 Aug 28, 2019
Reply by Pramod Nagnath Sarafe

"Dear Arundhati, I feel that u want to know the extra copy of the magazine title,(to…"

Ajit Pandey replied Mar 30, 2012 to Policy about Old Magazines

20 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Online Publications

"We can find such information in details from ugc website.Its alreadey given."

Ajit Pandey replied Mar 20, 2012 to Basic Pay and Qualification for Assistant Librarian in Goverment College.

19 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Subhash S. Mayangade

"As i realize that library and information science subject is very vast and deep in n…"

Ajit Pandey replied Feb 9, 2012 to Clarification needed on UGC-NET II & III Papers

2 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Dear Bhavani First of all a compliment for the ISO certification towards the contrib…"

Ajit Pandey replied Aug 8, 2011 to issue register

10 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by bhavani

"Discount on books,magazines and newspapers and other library materials totally depen…"

Ajit Pandey replied Aug 8, 2011 to Discount

3 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Mamta Sharma

"You can get the information related to NET on the website of UGC. I feel after acces…"

Ajit Pandey replied Apr 1, 2011 to NET EXAMS

2 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Manisha d maradiya

"Consortium by AICTE, and Higher Educational Institutions along with other institutio…"

Ajit Pandey replied Mar 15, 2011 to Role of consortium membership for expanding access of resources

1 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Ajit Pandey

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop