LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

shraddha shahane's Forum (38)

Forum Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"I read anywhere about ERNET "

shraddha shahane replied Oct 13, 2022 to Confusion Question

3 Oct 13, 2022
Reply by shraddha shahane

"40% passing criteria for researved category  and 50% criteria for General category.I…"

shraddha shahane replied Nov 30, 2019 to Rejection of Applications of NET Qualified Candidates Under SC Category for the UR Vacancy Post

18 Nov 30, 2019

"40% passing criteria for researved category  and 50% criteria for General category.I…"

shraddha shahane replied Nov 30, 2019 to Rejection of Applications of NET Qualified Candidates Under SC Category for the UR Vacancy Post

18 Nov 30, 2019

"Res sir  are you living at Delhi .If yes than please  help me to fill my questionnai…"

shraddha shahane replied Jun 20, 2018 to Ph.D. Questionnaire on "Disaster Management System Activities in University Libraries in India : A Study" for Librarian / In-charge of Library of Central Universities in India

12 Jun 20, 2018

"Res sir Thanks for appreciating me. please give your valuable suggestion in this top…"

shraddha shahane replied Jun 14, 2018 to Ph.D. Questionnaire on "Disaster Management System Activities in University Libraries in India : A Study" for Librarian / In-charge of Library of Central Universities in India

12 Jun 20, 2018

"Please guide me how to solve this problem"

shraddha shahane replied Jun 14, 2018 to Ph.D. Questionnaire on "Disaster Management System Activities in University Libraries in India : A Study" for Librarian / In-charge of Library of Central Universities in India

12 Jun 20, 2018

"my mail id is shraddhashahane25@gmail.com"

12 Jun 20, 2018

"Res sir  Please inform me How can I prepare Phd questionnaire through google form  p…"

shraddha shahane replied Jun 4, 2018 to Questionnaire on Open Access Mandates and Policies in India

1 Jun 4, 2018

"good decision of UGC. because lots of candidates have passed UGC NET exam due to obj…"

shraddha shahane replied Jul 16, 2017 to UGC NET: 6% of the total candidates who appear in the UGC-NET examination will be declared qualified

5 Jun 28, 2021

"Is university ne advertisement 5-6 years tak nikala pahali ya doosari bar form phil…"

shraddha shahane replied Jun 13, 2016 to Interview for the Post of Assistant Librarian in IGNTU, Amarkantak

7 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by Amit Shahani

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop