Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

shraddha shahane's Forum (37)

Forum Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Res sir  are you living at Delhi .If yes than please  help me to fill my questionnai…"

shraddha shahane replied Jun 20, 2018 to Ph.D. Questionnaire on "Disaster Management System Activities in University Libraries in India : A Study" for Librarian / In-charge of Library of Central Universities in India

12 Jun 20, 2018
Reply by shraddha shahane

"Res sir Thanks for appreciating me. please give your valuable suggestion in this top…"

shraddha shahane replied Jun 15, 2018 to Ph.D. Questionnaire on "Disaster Management System Activities in University Libraries in India : A Study" for Librarian / In-charge of Library of Central Universities in India

12 Jun 20, 2018

"Please guide me how to solve this problem"

shraddha shahane replied Jun 14, 2018 to Ph.D. Questionnaire on "Disaster Management System Activities in University Libraries in India : A Study" for Librarian / In-charge of Library of Central Universities in India

12 Jun 20, 2018

"my mail id is shraddhashahane25@gmail.com"

shraddha shahane replied Jun 14, 2018 to Ph.D. Questionnaire on "Disaster Management System Activities in University Libraries in India : A Study" for Librarian / In-charge of Library of Central Universities in India

12 Jun 20, 2018

"Res sir  Please inform me How can I prepare Phd questionnaire through google form  p…"

shraddha shahane replied Jun 4, 2018 to Questionnaire on Open Access Mandates and Policies in India

1 Jun 4, 2018

"good decision of UGC. because lots of candidates have passed UGC NET exam due to obj…"

shraddha shahane replied Jul 17, 2017 to UGC NET: 6% of the total candidates who appear in the UGC-NET examination will be declared qualified

4 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by SUBHROJIT SENGUPTA

"Is university ne advertisement 5-6 years tak nikala pahali ya doosari bar form phil…"

shraddha shahane replied Jun 14, 2016 to Interview for the Post of Assistant Librarian in IGNTU, Amarkantak

7 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by Amit Shahani

"mam koi nai baat bataiye aisa to sabhi central universities me chal raha hai ab dekh…"

shraddha shahane replied Apr 9, 2016 to Unfair in the short-listing of candidates for post of SPA and Library Assistant in Tripura University Central Library

9 Apr 9, 2016

"sir vacancy ke advertisement nikalana aur use fill karne me bahut difference hota ha…"

shraddha shahane replied Nov 30, 2015 to What is the reason behind declined interest of youth in lecturership jobs?

8 Nov 30, 2015

"back door entry se vacancy bhari jayegi to interest kahan se aayega . yaha to vacanc…"

shraddha shahane replied Nov 23, 2015 to What is the reason behind declined interest of youth in lecturership jobs?

8 Nov 30, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service