LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Jagjit singh's Forum (34)

Forum Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear  I am uploading official UGC letter for clarifying."

Jagjit singh replied Oct 17, 2019 to Regarding Assistant Librarian Senior Scale i.e.GP 7000 Now PM-11 (Academic Level 11)

4 Oct 18, 2019
Reply by DR. HAR SINGH BISHT

"thanks sir for giving information."

Jagjit singh replied Jun 1, 2016 to Suggestions Needed to Deal With Lost of Library Books

10 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Jagjit singh

"madam i am attaching pdf file. kindly see it. "

Jagjit singh replied Jun 1, 2016 to Qualification for the Post of Associate Librarian?

16 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Lilly Paulin

"Dear sir I appriciate your views about blogs. If institutions websites are working i…"

Jagjit singh replied May 31, 2016 to Blogger Blog Customization for Your College / University / Institutional Library

19 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA

"All of you lot of thanks for discuss this topic. Devalingam Sir kindly provide me ce…"

Jagjit singh replied May 30, 2016 to Suggestions Needed to Deal With Lost of Library Books

10 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Jagjit singh

"Dear Sir Above facts are true. generally we are facing these types of problems in th…"

Jagjit singh replied May 29, 2016 to Suggestions Needed to Deal With Lost of Library Books

10 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Jagjit singh

"Dear sir Firstly I thank to you for giving me valuable suggestion. Sir this procedur…"

Jagjit singh replied May 29, 2016 to Suggestions Needed to Deal With Lost of Library Books

10 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Jagjit singh

"Dear sir I want to suggest one thing is that kindly enter any document in separate r…"

Jagjit singh replied May 20, 2016 to Fine procedure for library documents whose price is not available from any source

8 May 22, 2016
Reply by Apurba Jyoti Majumder

"madam you have got right information now UGC introduced latest 3rd amendment and tou…"

Jagjit singh replied May 19, 2016 to Qualification for the Post of Associate Librarian?

16 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Lilly Paulin

"Book is published and soft copy of the book send to contributors of the book with re…"

Jagjit singh replied May 19, 2016 to Call for Book Chapters “Libraries: Traditional to Modernization”

12 May 19, 2016
Reply by Jagjit singh

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop