LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Dr.Ramesh Rayapudi's Forum (22)

Forum Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Respected sir  Good morning I Dr.Ramesh.Rayapudi working in KL (Deemed to be) Univer…"

Dr.Ramesh Rayapudi replied Nov 24, 2020 to Free Enrollment Open Now for – Emerging Trends & Technologies in Library & Information Services (ETTLIS-ARPIT) for the Session 2020-21

11 Nov 25, 2020
Reply by Nabi Hasan

"sir nice idea about the article"

Dr.Ramesh Rayapudi replied Jun 24, 2018 to How Much Article Processing Charge of "Library Philosophy and Practice" if free please provide proof.

6 Jun 27, 2018
Reply by Dr. Kona Ramakrishna

"I was also wanted to see the question paper for this exam"

Dr.Ramesh Rayapudi replied Feb 1, 2018 to Regarding Question Paper of Ayurveda

1 Feb 1, 2018
Reply by Dr.Ramesh Rayapudi

"YES your right mr.Mahesh garu they are running libraries only 10th and inter , The…"

Dr.Ramesh Rayapudi replied Jan 9, 2018 to Andra Pradesh government is not filling library post by JL , DL and other public librarie

11 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by MohanLeo

"Pavan garu The universities and government is ban this course . They are not fill th…"

Dr.Ramesh Rayapudi replied Jan 9, 2018 to Andra Pradesh government is not filling library post by JL , DL and other public librarie

11 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by MohanLeo

"Ramanjineya garu how many posts are granted and how many applied for this jobs do y…"

11 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by MohanLeo

"Thank moulali garu your opinion about our state "

11 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by MohanLeo

"Sir, please send my mail also iam preparing net exam so, please send my mail.id also…"

Dr.Ramesh Rayapudi replied Dec 3, 2016 to IGNOU - BLIS (Revised) Study Materials and Help Guides Required

18 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by SANJEEV KUMAR

"Congratuals Harjinder Aasi sir, please tell me about your victory & any material…"

Dr.Ramesh Rayapudi replied Nov 29, 2016 to UGC NET 2016 Success Story

32 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Pooja Sharma

"Dr. Akhtar Hussain sir i also wanted the e-books of Library Science material My ema…"

Dr.Ramesh Rayapudi replied Jun 7, 2016 to UGC NET Preparation

73 Mar 18, 2018
Reply by Priya

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop