LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
5 hours ago
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
16 hours ago
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
21 hours ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
yesterday
nidhi singh updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday

SHRIKANT KUMAR's Forum (34)

Forum Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Mr.Karandeep Singh, e-Granthalaya software is now upgraded to eG4. You have to…"

SHRIKANT KUMAR replied Aug 2, 2021 to Web OPAC in E-granthalaya 3.0 Software

2 Aug 2, 2021
Reply by Karandeep Singh

"Sir, What would be the charges ? it is showing $25. Please specify the charges in IN…"

SHRIKANT KUMAR replied Oct 3, 2019 to ASIS&T South Asia Chapter Webinar on 14th Nov 2019

2 Oct 6, 2019
Reply by Sourav Debnath

"Sir, Pls tell me, how I can take the membership in this Association. I am from Salt…"

SHRIKANT KUMAR replied Apr 12, 2017 to Updating Personal Data in IASLIC database

4 Apr 16, 2017
Reply by Apurba Jyoti Majumder

"sir, Please guide me to download e-certificate for DEC-2015. I am not able to downlo…"

SHRIKANT KUMAR replied Feb 28, 2017 to Download UGC-NET E-Certificate July, 2016

46 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by munas

"I am not able to download e-certificate of DEC-2015. Kindly provide me the valid lin…"

SHRIKANT KUMAR replied Feb 28, 2017 to Download UGC-NET E-Certificate July, 2016

46 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by munas

"Hello, Madam this is shrikant kumar, from Kolkata. I got shortlisted for written exa…"

SHRIKANT KUMAR replied Jan 17, 2017 to ISM Dhanbad Interview Attending from South India

13 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by R K

"Nothing wrong with that sir. Myself Shrikant Kumar, from Kolkata,WB. I am also going…"

SHRIKANT KUMAR replied Jan 17, 2017 to ISM Dhanbad Interview Attending from South India

13 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by R K

"Sir, I have heard from some sources that in ism they have already kept there selecte…"

SHRIKANT KUMAR replied Jan 11, 2017 to Written Test & Interview for Assist. Librarian ISM (IIT) Dhanbadh, Jharkhand

12 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Ruhi

"Sir, I also received the admit.pls send ur mobile number so that we could share the…"

SHRIKANT KUMAR replied Jan 9, 2017 to Written Test & Interview for Assist. Librarian ISM (IIT) Dhanbadh, Jharkhand

12 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Ruhi

"what would be the expected cut off for the NVS-2016 Librarian."

SHRIKANT KUMAR replied Dec 15, 2016 to NVS Question Paper 2016

11 Dec 30, 2017

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp