LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Namita Bayan is attending Paradip Sen Roy's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on "Library Automation Using Koha" at Online

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
21 hours ago
Hemanta Kumar Biswal posted an event
Thumbnail

National Conference on “Intelligent and Smart Digital Library (ISDL-2026)” at IIT Kharagpur at IIT Kharagpur

December 21, 2026 at 9am to December 22, 2026 at 6pm
yesterday
S. Jaffer Basha left a comment for Sanjana Saini
Saturday
Sanjana Saini and S. Jaffer Basha are now friends
Friday
Shariyan Ahmed and INDU ROHILLA are now friends
Friday
S. Jaffer Basha joined Dr. Badan Barman's group
Friday
Dr.S.Raonak Salim left a comment for S. Jaffer Basha
Thursday
Dr.S.Raonak Salim updated their profile
Thursday
Dr. U. PRAMANATHAN and Dr. Anjaneya Naik are now friends
Thursday
Raj Tilak posted an event

6th LISACON 2026 at Bangalore. India

November 12, 2026 at 9am to November 14, 2026 at 5pm
Thursday
Paradip Sen Roy shared their event on Facebook
Thursday
Dr. Manoj Das posted an event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on Library Automation Using Koha at Cooch Behar, West Bengal

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Thursday
Paradip Sen Roy posted an event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on "Library Automation Using Koha" at Online

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Thursday
Dr. Anil Kumar Jharotia posted discussions
Thursday
PINKEY RAI updated their profile
Tuesday
Dr. Mohan Laxman Jamdade updated their profile
Sep 21
Sanjana Saini and Paradip Sen Roy are now friends
Sep 20
Dr. Gulshan Kumar Sachdeva replied to Dr. Gulshan Kumar Sachdeva's discussion Call for Paper - LPF Global Journal of Social Sciences and Management
Sep 20
OSS Prasad shared their event on Facebook
Sep 20
ANKITA GUPTA replied to Dr. Gulshan Kumar Sachdeva's discussion Call for Paper - LPF Global Journal of Social Sciences and Management
Sep 19

Wrong Answers in December 2013 & Make it Correct & Apply with Document Proof through Grievience

Dear Friends,

Please post Wrong Answers in December 2013 in net exam after declaring the final key & results.  It will be very very helpful to genuine candidates, who are very close to pass.

Please give your valuable discussions & support with documents. for paper-I, II, III

Views: 1758

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

I got 60% in dec.2013 Net Exam...Left by 0.57% only...

OMG. Hard Luck. I have 60.57 and passed

I too left behind by 1% . 59.43% ....i raised few wrong questions DURING EXAM but the teachers /staff there didn't co-operate ....and further more no -ugc staff arrived there as....promised to us.

3 questions I found to be wrong....but after exam ...i got busy in other classses and my office...will search ..and request all you guys....who knows few of us may ....get qualified!

i too left by 1%

Wrong Answer in paper - I Series Z in Dec 2013 net exam

1. A man pointing to a lady said, “The
son of her only brother is the brother
of my wife”. The lady is related to the
man as
(A) Mother’s sister
(B) Grand mother
(C) Mother-in-law
(D) Sister of Father-in-law

UGC  Answer is (D) Sister of Father-in-law

Correct Answer is (C) Mother-in-law

sorry UGC answer is correct

What is the correct answer of this question?

48. “Women are closer to nature than
men.” What kind of perspective is this ?
(A) Realist (B) Essentialist
(C) Feminist (D) Deep ecology

UGC answer is (B). 

But according to me Answer is (C) Feminist.  But how many of you accept this?

I too Left by 0.57% only...

C seems to be right answer .It cant be Essentailist.

Dear 

Pleas tell the Question No. with Paper No.

Paper-I Series Z question No.48

Dear Abhishek Chaturvedy

Please give the details of question you found wrong. I also found some question wrong and trying to check their answer. After I found the correct answer I upload these question likely to be Monday evening.

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp