LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
7 hours ago
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
7 hours ago
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
8 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
15 hours ago
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
yesterday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday

Who scored the Highest Aggragte in NET June 2012 Exam in LIS?

I would like to get feedback from the Forum members regarding the Highest Aggregate scores of the NET June 2012 Exam in LIS.

Views: 2085

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

My score is 75.43

our colleague at chennai named Jeyamurugan  scored 78.87 %. Highest score in Tamilnadu

 

with regards,

 

Raaga

If forum members don't mind, kindly provide Roll nos with scores.

I scored 78.86%.  My roll no. is 19590186.  I am curious to know my rank.

congratulation sir

I scored 75.43% My Roll No. is 27590009

I scored 70.86% My Roll No. is 15590097

congrats vivek...........

 

My  roll no. is 17591305. I scored 76.00%

my roll no. is 17590006 my score is 70.86%

Dear Forum members please submit only those who scored more then 75%. Thankx and best wishes to all.

Namaste Sir,

My Roll No. is 51590031 and i have secured, 70,84 and 130 respespectively (81.14%)

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp