LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Rahul Devkant updated their profile
4 hours ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
7 hours ago
Profile IconGobinda Patel, Sunil Prasad, Raj Stephan Murmu and 1 more joined LIS Links
7 hours ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
11 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Profile IconMumtaz Nazir, Kamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
yesterday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday

Dear Professionals,

I want some information about LIS blogs and Website in India which provides information about LIS jobs and education (additional information may provide by the blog/ website). I want just the name of the blog/ website with the URL. It may be a personal/ individual blog/ website or group or may be others. If anyone can provide the information it will be very helpful.

Thank You

Views: 1628

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

It is hard to provide correct data. The term information explosion exists here in this case.

Thanks

Thank you, Manju and Vivek ji, but I think these are very well known and popular. I am aware of those. I am looking for some less known sites. I know Munish ji how difficult to find such information, because there is no particular term/ keywords/ boundaries for these kinds of information.

Requirements must be closed, what you are looking for is open, adds objects continuous.

Since the size of sample is expected to be much more, I would recommend you to filter your query.

Thank you.

The first one is good. The other two were foreign sites. Thank you for the information.

The sites are informative no doubt. But most of them are library blogs of a particular institute, they providing information about their institutes only not in the field of LIS. But some of the are good. Thank you for help.

I got confused to choose the filter characteristics. But I am trying to tie it up into a boundary. Munish ji...

Dear Wasim ji,
visit you can visit
http://drlibsc.blogspot.in/
A few websites/blogs has been mentioned on one of it's page named Reference Desk
http://drlibsc.blogspot.in/p/blog-page_92.html

thanks,
NM

Thanks for the information.

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp