LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Ankush Nandkishor Makode posted a status
"What are you up to?"
yesterday
Ankush Nandkishor Makode updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted blog posts
yesterday
Ashutosh Joshi is attending Hemanta Kumar Biswal's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on “Intelligent and Smart Digital Library (ISDL-2026)” at IIT Kharagpur at IIT Kharagpur

December 21, 2026 at 9am to December 22, 2026 at 6pm
Friday
Profile IconShubhanshu Vishwakarma, KAMALDEEP, Dk and 13 more joined LIS Links
Friday
Dr. Badan Barman posted an event

7th National Conference on Management of Modern Libraries (NACML– 2027) on “Contemporary Approaches to Libraries: Emerging Technologies, Services, and Skills at Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal, Karnataka

January 29, 2027 at 10am to January 30, 2027 at 5pm
Thursday
Shariyan Ahmed posted a blog post
Thursday
Dr. V. Senthur Velmurugan posted an event
Thursday
Biswaranjan Jayanti Manna posted an event
Thumbnail

IASLIC 31st National Seminar 2026 on Adaptive Libraries: Resilience and Innovation at Bansuri Guru Auditorium, Institute of Technical Education & Research, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India

December 28, 2026 to December 30, 2026
Thursday
Dr.Giriraj Halkar posted a discussion
Thursday
CHIKKUDU VENKATA MURALI updated their profile
Thursday
Dr. Badan Barman and Paradip Sen Roy are now friends
Thursday
Umasankar Mahata is attending Dr. Manoj Das's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on Library Automation Using Koha at Cooch Behar, West Bengal

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Thursday
Umasankar Mahata is attending Paradip Sen Roy's event
Thumbnail

Two-Day Online National Workshop on "Library Automation Using Koha" at Online

October 2, 2026 at 11am to October 3, 2026 at 5pm
Thursday
Jayvardhan Singh updated their profile
Thursday
S. Jaffer Basha left a comment for Pallavi Sushant Sapkal
Wednesday
Anju sagar posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you up to?"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"Dear All Librarian, PFA Call for Book Chapters/Research Papers for Edited Book To be Published with ISBN under IIP International Publi"
Tuesday
Sangeeta Manohar Sonawane posted a status
"What are you upCall for Chapters Transforming Libraries in the Age of AI: Towards a Smarter Knowledge Ecosystem to?"
Tuesday

UGC NET June 2014 E-Certificate download problem.

I am not able to download e-Certificate of UGC NET June 2014. Do any body have any idea?

Views: 1595

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

yes i have the same problem to download e-certificate.....

Dear Mr Partha Dey

It is not working. I have sent an email to UGC in this regard. You are also requested to send the same. I think it is due to decoding problem. If u able to download then kindly inform me. 

Rajesh Sharma

I have also the same problem, what to do ?

Madam Dhanya 

I think you can send an email to Head,  NET BUREAU,UGC regarding this.It is mentioned in the e-certifiate download section that in case you are unable to open your e-Certificate file, kindly contact ugcnetonline.in@gmail.com.

Dear Rajesh

I have also the same problem, i have mailed to UGC on 25/03/2015 but still did not get any response from UGC, please make updates in this regrades to other members. 

Dear Dr Meena

I think it will take one or two days to overcome this problems. As and when i will be able to download i will inform, 

December 2013 download is working and i have downloaded, but the problem is with June 2014.

Madam Dhanya

UGC link is now working and you can download your e-certificate.

Today on 26th march I was able to download the e-certificate. I think that UGC has resolved the problem.

Dear friends

UGC has overcome the problem and subsequently now link is available for downloading. I have successfully downloaded my e-certificate on 26th March.

Rajesh Sharma

I think u have to use adobe reader for your certifct download...pls chek it ..

Yes sir, Adobe Reader 8.3 and above . 

yes right sir

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp